Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Empty
PostSubject: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:31 am

So, I am sitting here wondering what I am supposed to write in here. I'm supposed to tell you about me, right? Not my favourite subject. But somehow, we'll muddle through together, you and me.
You can read why I am Tay's fan already posted elsewhere on the board, so I'm not going to rehash that. But anyway, let me see....
I'm 33 years old. It feels like I'm still a little kid though - certainly no bigger than maybe 20, because I do enjoy some adult things I guess. I am a single Mom of a beautiful little girl, Kerith April-Joie, nicknamed the KareBear, or Bear and pictured here:
tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Herecomestrouble

She's six years old going on 30, just as I was at her age, poor kid.
Growing up, I was very poor and mistreated very badly by a lot of people. I can recall crying on my second birthday because I had been a bad girl and didn't deserve a happy birthday. I am sad to report things haven't changed very much - I'm currently a starving college kid who's ignored, and forgotten by most of her family unless I do something wrong - which is a lot of the time. It's no wonder that I wound up with Kerith's Dad - he paid me attention when no one else had. Pretty heady stuff, there. I am the youngest of six children, 13 grandbabies who were all way more important than me (and began arriving before I was 8 years old), and currently 4 great-grands. As Leah, my youngest niece by my sister Jamie, is about to get married, and two married, with more to come, I'm sure, that's bound to change.
My family and I were and are not great towards one another, so I was drawn to my friends, whom I adore to distraction. My best friend is Rob, pictured here:
tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Robatlakeeola
Bruiser, ain't he? You know, you'd be amazed, smply stunned to know that he is actually a big teddy bear. Seriously. Very loving, kind, thoughtful, intelligent, funny, and articulate - Rob is simply a fantastic individual. That is not to say that he is not arrogant, rude, kinda gross at times (don't stand downwind of this guy when he passes gas, believe me tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Backingout - you'll wind up wih singed eyebrows!), but a blessed, treasured riend I have had for close to 20 years :eyepop: . Yes, 20 years. Damn, huh? He thinks of me the same way - even uprooted his life to come here to live by me from Florida because he missed me. It still boggles my mind anybody thinks of me like that.
So, I lived in Florida a very long time before moving up here to Tennessee. My best friend as far as girls go there was and is Smiley, pictured with her two - Meg and Devin - here:
tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Smileykids

She is also a treasure to me and mine - she came and stayed with me when I had Kerith, I mean literally - in the hospital, with me. I have tons of great Smiley stories I could share here, but then we'd all be reading until eternity, but just know you will never have a more loyal, heart sister as good as I have in my beloved Smiley.

Since I've moved up here, I managed to find another really wonderful friend. Angie, see below (holding Kerith):
tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) DSCF0098
God surely has blessed me bringing her into my life.She makes me laugh, holds me if I cry, and is "soully" responsible for me becoming a Taylor fan, and thus meeting all of you, my family here - online. And all of you are my treasures just as much as anyone else I can think of. I just can't picture life without all of you. ❤
Now, I love stuff. Below are things that sorta define me.

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Movie-Posters-Toys-239119

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Movie-Posters-The-tigger-movie--dou

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Movie-Posters-Rocky-Horror-Picture-

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Movie-Posters-Peter-Pan--double-sid

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Calvinhobbesblue

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) AngelsComeInAllShapesAnime

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Pinkskates

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Tagnever

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) I61235603_3336

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) A-tink_harley

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 777777777777

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Wonderland01

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Vba8487

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) The_muppet_show_gonzo

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 53328iqjz3qgpyv

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 7851

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 7516

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 0d228f729643753b669caba8237e5ceemcd

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 2a5hum0

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Character0307

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 216ky0

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Hugs

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) B5ff8cd3cbadf81af5170c9ded907c6b

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Tigerlily

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Jopic4

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Barbiedoll

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Gambit_and_Rogue

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Logo_large

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Dork

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Cynditop

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Evil_bunny

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Gossamer

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) WhosyourKitty

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Jem

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) CBsnowglobe

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) CrissAngel_4

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Alone-3

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Spirit-1

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Cutekitty

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) ThththMarilynMonroe

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Thz34297222

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Bffcookie

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 4rxnih

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Rope

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 7ab3d64f

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icons-2-1

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Smartjo

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 119542o744t72llv

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Proudmommy

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Quotes-4

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Daddysgirl

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Funny-12

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Naughty-3

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Hjkllo

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 019_myspacepunked_expressions

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 8ead

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Funny-1-1

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Thth133

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Th34haw4o

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) London

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Animallover

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) HBK23

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) HBK13-1

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Piper

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Alittlebitofsloul

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Purple-10

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) AntonioHQ00b

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Domino

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 756-Tooloud

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Friends

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Funny-3-1

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Wicked-2

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) FF07-Songwriters-2

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Good

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Unico-3

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Rock-n-roller-coaster_2_mr

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Citywalk-kingkong2

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) S_ebed31ef4a337fb65e67ce883273583e
tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) IMG_0845

~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:51 pm

ummm Tyggy? You forgot somthing? A picture of YOU! Im sure that was not a mistake on your part. However, this is a getting to know YOU thread. So dig it up, get over it and post your beautiful mug!
Wuvs you
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:15 pm

tyg, Your little girl is beautiful wow she'll grow up to be a model or movie star, very pretty, and I also agree with Jodi, Where are YOU I want to see YOU... Hey your wonderful friends look to be the kind of people that anyone would treasure having as friends you are lucky in that sense, very lucky,
And if you looked at my pictures you'll notice that my husband is not a small man either but very loving and sweet, well most of the time that is.,

ya know reading your post I couldn't help but think that there is NO WAY I could turn my back on one of my kids and it wouldnt' matter how good or bad they were not a chance in hell. They know that I'm always here regardless of what they need, and if there is a chance I can help I will. how sad for you, but you have great friends and now you have all of us as well..

Now go get that picture as Jodi said and get it over here... UNDERSTAND???
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:34 pm

*sigh* Must I? Damn. I really don't photograph well - it doesn't capture my personality at all...but okay wait....

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Picture

That's me. Not the greatest picture in the world and trust me, i would so much rather be looking at tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Aecb, or tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) 100_0857 all day long, but anyway........

~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:39 pm

I love that pic of you Tyggy! Your a big teddy just like your friend!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Okay that's it. We must meet some day. We can go see Taylor AND go see "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".

:rockon:

In my younger days I was asked to be a cast member. I decided not to do it, but man that would've been fun!

I love your picture and your daughter's picture too.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:23 pm

We ALL need to meet. I am a HUGE RHPS fan! First time I saw it in theater. Remind you, this is downtown Boston. I was 14. I had no clue what it was about. I just knew my brother and some friends were going. So I tagged along. When I got there I was like WTF? I fast grew into the scean and later bought the album, then the CD now have the movie.... LOVE the time warp....
Funny Note:
After "coming out" I went to my first gay bar with my new found love (rolling eyes) As I walked in, I could have sworn I was seeing Rocky Horror all over again lolol
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Thank You so much for FINALLY posting your picture tyg, it's a great picture and what do you mean you don't photgraph well. IT's great...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:22 am

Hee! Here's one for you - picture me like this, 8 months pregnant....tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) RHPS12-15-2006020
Yes, that's true - I played Magenta in an Orlando version of Rocky when I was out to there with my daughter. As a matter of fact, she was born 5 days before All Hallow's Eve. When I recovered, I threw her in an ACDC onsie from Hot Topic, a tiny spike collar around her neck and slung her on my back papoose style and was back up on stage in a few days!
And yep - we need to find a location whre we can all get together and go see Tay and Rocky. Good Lord, can you imagine Tay GOING to Rocky? He probably has, but the mind just boggles, don't it?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Oh lordy! Tay can't do that! The press would have a feild day! (is that picture of you as Magenta?)
yes we shall each make a list of who will bring the TP, flash lights, newspaper... ect lol
Hmm must call brother to get the hecklers comments like (Where is your neck)
HUGS
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:24 am

Why can't Tay go? We'll have to doll him up and get him a wig, but I'd pay good money to see him rigged up like that any day of the week - it'd be fun!
My Magenta pictures are still packed up some place - I barrowed one from online. And man, just before coming up here, some of my friends and I went to Rocky one last time and I pulled out all the stops - a pvc mini , and teddy underneath, thigh high fishnets, long black suede get er dun boots, hair flame red and teased high and curled, biker jacket, full make-up, a big black feather boa, and a whip. One of my friends swallowed hard and his eyes bugged out. "What?" I demanded.
"God, I have never seen you look sexy before. Jeez, you look hotter than a firecracker!"
He's right - I tend to "compartmentalize" my friends - keeping different sides of my friends from the other sides and not mixing them up much. I'm trying to not do that any more (so far with lovely results - my two best friends are now dating!!!!!), so when we get around to having this BBQ of mine after I get established in my new home that I am inviting EVERYBODY I know, be warned. There are going to be a rather clectic bunch of people. I promise you this, though - there will be at the very least one person in the group you'll be able to talk with easily and sincerely. I gravitate towards some of the very best people in the world, present company included. And you all are coming too, right?
Maybe we'll do a home viewing of Rocky, but somebody has to help me clean after.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:55 am

yes yes Tay as Rocky! MMMMMMMMMMM nothing but a tight tiny swim suit... okay WHEN????
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Good Lord, what a thought. Um, okay, let's see - who gets to see him next?....Oh yeah - we'll have Connie and Penney ask him.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:35 pm

yeah okay im sure he will accept right? lol
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:39 pm

I wonder if Taylor has ever seen Rocky Horror?

I bet he's a virgin. We could help with the virgin sacrifice.

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icecream1
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:35 pm

yup yup!!!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:04 pm

I'd pay. And we all know how hard money is for me to come by.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm

I'd love to ask him to go to RH with us, but if I get to talk to him again, I want to TRY to be calm. LOL

And, yes Jodie, I'm SURE he would accept the invite. :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Calm meeting Tay? Hmm I have yet to, but some how I see me acting like a blkubbering idiot (oh thats my normal state)

Hmm I bet Dawggie would have the guts to ask him lol
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Haha - yeah, she has balls of brass, don't she? She would, too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Im sure she would! She's somthing else! Love my leggie friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)   tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tygrlillie (super image heavy...you have been warned...)
Page 1 of 1