Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Post anything about our favorite show here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Post anything about our favorite show here! Empty
PostSubject: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:41 am

Okey since I can post anything about my favorite show here i am going to post a question about it.

If you saw someone you knew profile on America's Most Wanted would you turn them in?? Why or Why not??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:06 pm

I don't like to get involved but if they were on "Americans Most Wanted" They'd have to be a bad bad ass, and yes I'd make the call.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Well if I saw them, that means they are near me.. if they are near me and my family then yes I would make the call
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:07 pm

I think I would have to. As Jodie said, to protect my family. And also to protect them as well.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Regardless of where they were I'd still make the call, American's Most Wanted profiles the really sick ones and they so need to be off the streets NOW..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Post anything about our favorite show here! 833804 Certainly, obviously they are a real danger or they would not be on America's Most Wanted list. Once caught then I would start looking into whether or not there might be a glimmer of hope that they are innocent because after all the law does make mistakes also.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:03 pm

My only thing about calling would be the danger I might also be putting my love ones in if ever they figuared it out it was me...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:12 pm

concertcris wrote:
Post anything about our favorite show here! 833804 Certainly, obviously they are a real danger or they would not be on America's Most Wanted list. Once caught then I would start looking into whether or not there might be a glimmer of hope that they are innocent because after all the law does make mistakes also.

Very good point there CC, I agree on that the law does make mistakes, Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post anything about our favorite show here!   Post anything about our favorite show here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post anything about our favorite show here!
Page 1 of 1