Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

who was your top favorite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

who was your top  favorite Empty
PostSubject: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

from each season that didn't make the top 10?
1-4 didn't watch
5 - Kevin Covias - left at 11th place
6 - Tommy Daniels - didn't make the voting rounds
7 - Josiah Leming - didn't make the voting rounds
8 - Brent Keith - left in a big crowd of contestants due to the stupid way things were done that year.
9 - toss up between Alex Lambert, whom i thought had the better vocals and Todrick Hall whom i thought was the better performer.
10 - didn't have any favorites.

Kevin Covias wasn't my favorite of that season, he was just my favorite that didn't make the top 10 that season.
Tommy Daniels was my seacond favorite that season after Chris Sligh, though had he made the voting rounds that may have very easily change.
Josiah Leming, was and still is my top favorite of season 7. The sad part is that my second and third favorites, Melanie Nyema and Kyle Ensley also didn't make the voting rounds.
Brent Keith my top favorite of the season still and Jackie Tohn my second favorite of the season didn't make the voing rounds.
Alex Lambert and Todrick Hall were my favorites after Crystal who has a super great vocals and is one hell of a performer.

Last edited by Taysiah on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 am

All my favorites at least made to into the top ten with the exception of season one. Honestly I don't remember their names. Sorry.

Since my favorites in season one didn't make it I turn my attention to Justin Guarini who I fell in love with. What a guy he is!

Top favorites from each season were:
Season 1: Tamyra Gray, Justin Guarini

Season 2: Clay Aiken, Kimberly Caldwell

Season 3: Jennifer Hudson, Jon Peter Lewis

Season 4: Bo Bice

Season 5: Taylor Hicks, Elliot Yamin

Season 6: Phil Stacy, Chris Richardson

Season 7: David Cook, David Archuleta, David Hernandez

Season 8: Danny Gokey, Kris Allen

Season 9: Lee Dewyze, Crystal Bowersox, Casey James
Also Michael Lychne, Andrew Garcia, Aaron Kelly.

Season 10: James Durbin, Casey Abrams, Scotty McCreery
Also Pia Toscano, Stephano Langone, Thia Megia and Naima Adedapo.

Who were your favorites both winners and losers from each season?

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 pm

my favorites winners are - Taylor Hicks, Terry Fator, Javier Colon and Micheal Grimm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

OK! The other names aren't from American Idol but that's good. I like Terry, Michael and Javier too.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Wow I did name my favorites on Mae's other post so will not do it again, sorry.

On the actual question on this post I honestly can not remember everyone without doing alot of research but off the top of my head here are some people I would have loved to go to top 10.

David Hernandez

Asia'h Epperson

Matt Rogers

Gideon (sorry can re-call his last name)

I agree with Mae that Melanie Nyema, Kyle Ensley and Todrick Hall should have made it.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 am

concertcris wrote:
Wow I did name my favorites on Mae's other post so will not do it again, sorry.

On the actual question on this post I honestly can not remember everyone without doing alot of research but off the top of my head here are some people I would have loved to go to top 10.

David Hernandez

Asia'h Epperson

Matt Rogers

Gideon (sorry can re-call his last name)

I agree with Mae that Melanie Nyema, Kyle Ensley and Todrick Hall should have made it.

I agree with all these names except I don't remember Kyle Ensley. What season is he from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who was your top favorite   who was your top  favorite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who was your top favorite
Page 1 of 1