Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

your favorite guy from each season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

your favorite guy from each season Empty
PostSubject: your favorite guy from each season   your favorite guy from each season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Taylor Hicks, Chris Sligh, Josiah Leming, Brent Keith, Alex Lambert

from the top 10 only, Taylor Hicks, Chris Sligh, [didn't have one and still don't], Scott McIntyre, Micheal Lynche
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: your favorite guy from each season   your favorite guy from each season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, this is kind of rough since I like so many from each season but here goes:

Season 1 - Did not watch this one but came to really like Justin Guarini and his music

Season 2 - I only started watching this season when it was down to the top three which were Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken and Kimberley Locke. I do like some of Ruben's music but Clay Aiken became one of my idols when I first heard him sing the song "Unchained Melody". This is also the reason I became interested in watching future years of American Idol. I have since bought every bit of music that Clay has put out.

Season 3 - My favorite guys from season 3 was Matt Rogers who was eliminated in the 11th position and George Huff who was eliminated in the 5th position. I did buy George's first Christmas cd. I wish Matt had put out a cd.

Season 4 - Bo Bice was numero uno for this season however I also liked many of the other guys which included Anthony Federov, Anwar Robinson, Nikko Smith, Scott Savol and Constantine Maroulis. This was the first American Idol tour I saw in concert in Las Vegas. Sadly Bo had gotten sick so I was unable to see him but I own all of his music.

Season 5 - Without a doubt Taylor was my true idol and I loved every song he sang. I own all of his music and also the video "Whomp At The Warfield". I saw this tour which was so good. My runner-ups are Elliott Yamin, Ace Young and Bucky Covington. I own all their music also.

Season 6 - I really liked Chris Sligh and Blake Lewis and I own all their music. I sometimes liked Chris Richardson and hope to one day get some music from him.

Season 7 - I had four guys I liked from this season. David Cook, David Archuleta and Michael Johns. I own all of their music. The 4th guy I liked was David Hernandez plus I did appreciate some of the songs sung by Chikezie.

Season 8 - Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey were my top favorites from this season. I own two cds from Adam and one from Danny. Looking forward to getting alot more music from these two. I will also buy any music that Matt Giraud or Anoop DeSai put out in the future.

Season 9 - I would say my top favorites from this season were Mike Lynche, Casey James and Aaron Kelly. I hope to buy some music from these 3. Lee DeWyze did okay on some songs but I was disappointed in his debut release so passed on buying it.

I am so looking forward to the start of the new season.

Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: your favorite guy from each season   your favorite guy from each season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

Season One: Justin Guarini
Season Two: Clay Aiken
Season Three: Didn't watch much of this season so don't have one.
Season Four: Bo Bice (have some of his music)
Season Five: Taylor Hicks and Elliot Yamin (own music from both of these great guys)
Season Six : Phil Stacy (own some of his music)
Season Seven: David Cookl and David Archuleta (own David C's cd and both from David A)
Season Eight: Danny Gokey and Kris Allen (own cd's from both)
Season Nine: Lee Dewyze and Aaron Kelly. Add to that Casey James and Michael Lynch. (have Lee's cd and looking forward to buying cd's from the others)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: your favorite guy from each season   your favorite guy from each season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 am

your favorite guy from each season 951557 I forgot Phil Stacey from season 6. I really liked him alot also and did buy his debut album.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: your favorite guy from each season   your favorite guy from each season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am

LOL, I remembered him because he was in the Navy at the time he did AI. And he looked somewhat like my son in-law.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorite guy from each season   your favorite guy from each season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your favorite guy from each season
Page 1 of 1