Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Gift Of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

The Gift Of Life Empty
PostSubject: The Gift Of Life   The Gift Of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:53 pm

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend. One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her telling her "Just take care of my eyes dear."
This is how the human brain changes when our status changes. Only a few remember what life was like before and who has always been there even in the most painful situations. We should learn to appreciate our "gift of life".
Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/

The Gift Of Life
Page 1 of 1