Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Brooke is the campaign spokeswoman for Save The World Summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Brooke is the campaign spokeswoman for Save The World Summer Empty
PostSubject: Brooke is the campaign spokeswoman for Save The World Summer   Brooke is the campaign spokeswoman for Save The World Summer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:16 am

Brooke is the campaign spokeswoman for Save The World Summer, Malaria charity

Brooke just posted this URL on her myspace:
http://www.malarianomore.org/media/SaveTheWorldSummerFINAL.pdf

As busy as she must be she's already using her new found fame for philanthropic causes. It is in partnership with Idol Gives Back. She's been extremely busy so how she's pulling this off I do not know. But then again most weeks on idol she did double the work she had to do. She's definitely one hard worker, I can tell you that.

There is an Adobe PDF file they have linked to on that website http://www.malarianomore.org/media/SaveThe...SummerFINAL.pdf which delves more into the cause. Including some quotes from her.

And this is the mailing address they have for donations:

Malaria No More
Attn: Brooke White
432 Park Ave. South, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10016

"Please make sure that the Check Memo reads: Save the World Summer (If you're donating on behalf of someone else, please include their full name and parent of legal guardian's email address.)"

And they have a prize for the person who is able to raise the most money - they will win two tickets to next year's AI finale. Pretty good deal I think.
Back to top Go down

Brooke is the campaign spokeswoman for Save The World Summer
Page 1 of 1