Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Republican National Convention Taylor to play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Empty
PostSubject: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 pm

The Democratic National Convention will be held August 25-28, and we bet a lot of people would love to be there whether they support presumptive nominee Barack Obama or not. And stars are no exception: Gossips are predicting an unprecedented level of celeb sightings next week in Denver.

For some, the stop in Colorado is just another day on the job: Ed Norton has been working on a documentary about Obama, so of course he'll be there armed with a camera, and Ben Affleck will be joining a panel on international relations with former Secretary of State Madeline Albright. And the Black Eyed Peas (including "Yes We Can" songwriter will.i.am.) are headlining a gala for conventioneers who don't mind the screeches of Fergie.

Others, like Scarlett Johansson, seem to be signing up just to hang out without any particular agenda. To no one's surprise, early Obama promoter Oprah will be in for the convention; she even rented a house in Denver instead of booking a block of rooms in a posh hotel.

Will there be any famous people left for the Labor-Day-adjoining Republican National Convention? Sure! Gretchen Wilson will perform and Patricia Heaton and Taylor Hicks are expected to make appearances in Minneapolis. And of course, there's always Ahhhnold!

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2008/8/18/132816/291/travel/Political+Celeb+Travel%3A+First-Class+to+Denver+for+the+DNC
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 am

Really? I wouldn't have thought Tay to have Republican leanings. That's interesting.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 pm

I just think it's interesting, period. Where else is the silver fox going to show up so we can have a Hicksfix? hehehe (just being silly here.) Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? 412302
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

Over on HQ, looks as though Gypsee squashed this rumor.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:17 pm

I don't remember if Taylor has ever mentioned if he's Democrat or Republician has he? He did visit the President. Who knows I guess we'll find out.. I heard he was going to be at both of the Conventions
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

I don't neccessarily need to know his political party, I just think he gets out there to perform. Either way I feel he is letting us know he is still around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:48 pm

To mnay rumors and not enough truth. Im glad gypsee figuared it out.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republican National Convention Taylor to play?   Republican National Convention  Taylor to play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republican National Convention Taylor to play?
Page 1 of 1