Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts Empty
PostSubject: Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts   Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Among the Alabama natives scheduled to perform at the event are Percy Sledge, Randy Owen, The Commodores, Clarence Carter, and American Idol Taylor Hicks.

It all happens February 22nd -- just days after the convention center opens. Tickets will be available on Ticketmaster in early January.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=7032621&nav=menu33_3
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts   Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:45 am

🆒 It is good to know that Alabama is creating so many wonderful places to visit. I am glad that Taylor will be there to help celebrate this event as being one of the many who have brought so much attention to that state it is only right. I, personally hope to make a visit to Alabama once Taylor's club is up and running and mainly to hopefully see him.

Thanks for posting this! Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts   Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:52 pm

concertcris wrote:
🆒 It is good to know that Alabama is creating so many wonderful places to visit. I am glad that Taylor will be there to help celebrate this event as being one of the many who have brought so much attention to that state it is only right. I, personally hope to make a visit to Alabama once Taylor's club is up and running and mainly to hopefully see him.

Thanks for posting this! Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts 600701

Yes it is nice for Alabama now all I have to do is get there :haha: it's a long way away from me and maybe I'll tell the hubby that I really need a vacation and want to check out Alabama, wanta bet he'll know why ??????

Thanks Jodi for posting this it's great..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts   Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convention Center & Hotel Near Completion; Opening Acts
Page 1 of 1