Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Debbie needs your prayers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Debbie needs your prayers Empty
PostSubject: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I once again must ask that you please include Debbie in your prayers today. She has been suffering with a lump on her right breast. That lump is now very big and very black. The doctor belives it to be cancer. She went in for a mamogram today and an ultra sound. Either way she will face surgery to have it removed.
This is effecting me deeply. Since my father died of cancer. Plus my mother also had a masectomy because of breast cancer. Cancer has been a demon in my life since I can remmber. My step father passed from it also and now my step father of 25 years also has cancer. Plus as you may remmber my son was also diagnoised with skin cancer not to long ago.
I am tired of this beast invading my loved ones.
To top things off they also belive Debbie has turned diabetic.
So I ask all of you who read this to please pray that this is only a non cancerious cyst and gets removed easily.
Thank you my friends!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Oh no, this is all that's needed! Of course Deb is going to be in our thoughts and prayers - God'll take her up in His arms and make her well. He has to. You can't take on the boys on your own!
And as usual, you need to hear my voice again, so I'll be calling. (she knows I need to hear her voice, actuallly)
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok Tyggy ill wait for your call lol
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Sorry Tyggy. I was doing dishes and didnt hear the phone. Then Deb showed up with Mcdonalds.. she has been gone a lot today so im hanging out with her. Ill try to call u tommorow :)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm so sorry for reading this just now, Jodie. I will definately put Debbie in my prayers. I know what you mean about cancer being a family demon. It's taken away a few members of my family as well.

Chin up young lady. Things will go well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 am

:( I could cry knowing all the medical trauma you have been through in the last year. I am so very sorry to hear this latest news about Debbie. Of course she will be in my prayers. I will have my church pray for her complete recovery from this horrible new discovery. What is Debbie's last name?

Your a very strong woman Jodi so keep the faith my friend.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 am

I've been replaces by a chicken mcnugget? Oh woah is me! Just kidding, honey, I'll call later tonite.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 pm

Your a very strong woman Jodi so keep the faith my friend.

Not really inside im a mess. Faith is all I have when it comes to things like this. It has gotton me through so much! I told Debbie if it is breast cancer just get rid of it.. I married her for her heart not her body.
Debbies last name is Briggs although I dont think God needs that. He knows whats going on and its up to him to decide what will happen and why-

Tyggy- I was Hungry man lol
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:20 am

Well, all right, I guess I just have to forgive you - just this once. I suppose. But hey - at least I know how to tear you away from the computer when i come visit - French fries!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Im not plump for nuttin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debbie needs your prayers   Debbie needs your prayers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debbie needs your prayers
Page 1 of 1