Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

If you could plan a date with Taylor

Go down 
+3
concertcris
tygrlllie
DreamHrt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

If you could plan a date with Taylor Empty
PostSubject: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:12 pm

If money was no object and everything was at your disposal and you planned a date with taylor how would it go...
here is mine... the clean version of course....
If dreams came true.... the clean version
It was a sun filled day and not a cloud in the sky. Thinking back to Taylor's book "Heart full of Soul". I read about a day like this where Taylor had hailed a taxi cab and paused a moment to look at the beautiful work of God in the skies above. He turned to the cab driver and asked "Does he always make them like this?" My answer at least for today would be yes Taylor and on this day it was created just for you.
Taylor was not due to arrive at the resterant I had planned for us for another four hours. So I was still in my faded blue jeans proudly displaying a Taylor Hicks autographed T-shirt on my chest.
I wanted everything to be perfect, so here I was handing out orders as if I owned the joint. I was allowed that fortune by a man who not only owned this place of many worlds thrown into one. Yet also many others throughout the United States. This restaurant was the finest of fine. The best of the best. Tonight, the chef would prepare many menus of different cultures. Making sure that the world of delicacy was truly at our feet. The Chef knew how important this date was to me.
By the time I was finished double checking and even triple checking the menus for the night. Time had escaped me. Taylor was now due here in just over an hour! I quickly scurried back to my hotel room, where a seamstress was awaiting my arrival. I had a special dress made for this occasion. Designed by one of the top fashion designers in New York.
The dress was a made of a black silk material. Woven into the pattern were silver hearts that could only be seen if the lighting was just right. The neck line was low enough to reveal all I wanted, but not low enough to revile what I didn’t. A slight collar around my neck line to add that certain flair.
Okay enough about what I was wearing… this is the calm section…..
As I prepared for this date. My hands became increasingly shaken. I was trying my hardest to convince myself he is just a man. Although how well I knew he was not just any ordinary man. Beautiful from head to toe, a soul to capture the true meaning of “Love others as you would want to be loved”.
Finally I was ready… I received a call Taylor would be at the restaurant in ten minutes! I wanted this to be a surprise for Taylor. So I had made sure the driver of his limo has his eyes blind folded.
I made it to the restaurant just in time. Taylor was due any minute now.
I stood outside as the sun shone down and held the hand of one of many who was making this dream come true. The owner and top chef of this fine place.
Okay brace yourself I thought as Taylor pulled up. Sure enough Taylor was playing along with my game. As he stepped out of the limo he still wore the blindfold I had asked him to wear. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. You ready for this Tay? I asked. It’s cool he said, I’m ready. Okay then. I slipped the blindfold off to reveal to him the one and only Hell’s Kitchen Restaurant, and the man next to me who made it all possible was none other then Gordon Ramsey! Who thankfully had closed his place off so that we could have a private dinner. Taylor’s eyes were as wide as his smile. This is great he said.. Wow, who would have thought.. was his next comment. Then Gordon said “well lets go then shall we?” Taylor took my hand as we walked in to start our evening off.
(because I am pressed for writing time here) (sorry) Ill break this all down.
While we enjoyed our meal the violinist approached us playing a very relaxing and soulful melody. I could tell Taylor was pleased. When the song ended, I asked Taylor if he was ready now to get up and boogie… Hell yeah, I am always up for that. I had to chuckle.
There was a curtain in front of us and behind it a stage.. I had them open the curtain so I could show Tay who would be playing for us tonight.
The staged reviled such artists as Elton John, James Taylor, and more. To make the night a success I knew it was time to bring in others so we can have the party begin. We had all of Taylor’s friends from Limbo come on out and whichever band was not playing at the time, also came out to join us.
We danced and partied the night away and when the evening was done and Taylor and I were facing each other for our good-nights. He leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and thanked me the time of his life.
If your wanting more check back in the grown up section late tonight…

However in all honesty this for me would have been the perfect date just the way it is….
HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 pm

A perfect date? and clean? You ask a lot, doncha? Just kidding - read on.......
........I'm assuming we both know about this date already...........
The day has been spent shopping - for clothes, food, and a nice hairstyle. I was wearing jeans and a light t-shirt at the moment, but scurried inside to get things done. I knew Tay would be coming over when he finished up at the studio and wanted to be ready for him. I took a nice soothing soak in a bubble bath and mentally prepared myself for the night ahead....
Once I get myself together, I hear the doorbell and go to answer. On the other side of the door, I know, is the gentleman who made my heart race. I took a deep breath and answered. Sure enough, lounging against my doorjamb, Taylor looked up at me from beneath his long , thick lashes and my heart melted at his full, happy smile. "Hey beautiful." I heard him say. For the fact that we were good friends now, my heart still thudded in my chest and my breath still was robbed...and by that devilish grin on his lips, he knew it. "Hello yourself. Wil you come inside?"
"I will, thank you." He put deeds to words and stepped inside. "What are we doing tonight?"
"I know you have a show around 8 - I thought to feed you."
"You take such good care of me, darlin'." he said, happily, trailing after me into the kitchen. "Where's Baby Girl?"
"Kerith is staying the night with the Lopez kids - they are doing the Girl Scout camp thing tonite."
"That's right - Jeff said something about that." He put his head on my shoulder and his arms looped around my waist loosely, taking a deep breath and sighing. "Yum, I know what you're making - spaghetti sauce!" I laughed, cherishing the warmth and easy comraderie we shared. He was well aware of my more amorous thoughts, but we agreed to take this extremely slow if we ever chose to take this relationship any further than it had already progressed. He wanted the reassureance that I was sincere in my emotions, worthy of his trust. I wanted to feel safe and loved as a friend. It was working out for the both of us very nicely. Taylor mock bit my neck (which never failed to make me shiver) and grabbed a pinch of tomato and took himself off to my living room. I heard the TV flip on to the news. "You staying over tonite or are you going home to Dad's."
"I'd rather stay here. If nothing else, you're closer to the club than Dad is."
"Not to mention the crazy fans don't know where I live."
"That is a nice perk." he admitted.
"Fine with me Can I come to the show?"
"Can I kep you away?" he teased before addng. "You're already set up on the will call list, babe."
"I love you."
"I know."
"Such arrogance, Mr. Hicks." I teased.
"You know you love it." he said simply. He was right. I did. I loved how well he took care of me. I was in love with the idea of what Taylor was. Since becoming friends, I really loved the friend I had made.
I worked at the sauce, adding great spices and my secret ingredients. Soon, the smell of my sauce filled the air and it drew Taylor back in my kitchen. "God, as usual, that smells so good."
"Why, you flatterer you." I said, snapping my towel at him. He grabbed the end and used it to pull me into his arms for a sweet kiss on the nose. "What can I do to help?"
"You can get the garlic bread started."
"Okay, and then I'll cut up the veggies for the salad for you."
"Aren't you sweet? Thank you."
"Well, I know you hate it. That and I gotta worry about your hacking off a chunk of your thumb."
"There are days you deserve a good swat, Taylor Hicks." He turned and shook his butt at me invitingly. I blushed and turned away. He laughed. "I love teasing you, baby." He said wrapping his arms around me for a big hug. I hugged him back warmly, his scent making me dizzy.
Soon, we were ready to eat. Taylor poured us each a tall glass of Dr. Pepper and put the dishes on the already set table as I excused myself to go to the bathroom to wash my hands before we ate. When I returned, Taylor had lit the candles on the table, had put an exquisite white rose in a bud vase on the table with fresh water, and held out the chair for me. "You could so easily spoil me, Taylor Hicks." I whispered, taking my seat. He kissed the top of my head.
"You remember that when I do, that's when I know you've fallen in love with me."
"I know. I still think you can do better."
"I doubt it. So far, you are one of the very best of my friends. You're always telling me that the person I need to fall in love with ought to be a friend before all else."
"This is true."
"Well, I'm thinking that idea...just might have merit..."
To be continued............
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 pm

:) Wow, these are some terrific dates. Okay I will not be so detailed but my perfect date with Taylor would go something like this. Happily both of us had a few days off so decided to spend our time together in Memphis, Tennessee. We booked rooms at The Peabody. By day it was casual and we enjoyed many of the sites of Memphis with the highlight being a visit to Graceland to once again experience the joy of visiting a true legend's home. We bought tons of souvenirs and also spent some time visiting the museums across the street from Graceland.

Then came the evening where we got all dressed up and spent a glorious night visiting all the nightclubs on Beale Street. We had a great steak dinner at The Rum Boogie Cafe. By chance we got to see BB King perform at his famous club. We had champayne at each club we visited and danced several times during the evening. Took a hansom cab ride around the city of Memphis and ended our night at Joyce Cobb's nightclub for a nightcap. We then headed back to our hotel and I was thrilled beyond belief with the light kiss Taylor gave me as he thanked me for a wonderful day and night of food, drink and music.

I swear I will never wash my lips again. Oh, Taylor, be still my heart!

If you could plan a date with Taylor 531978 :kisses: :flowerheart:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 pm

No way could I even come close to you three.. But I'll give it a shot.

My perfect date with Taylor would start at sundown on a warm spring evening on a resort city by a coast.. Knowing how hard Taylor has worked sense leaving AI and that it's hard for him to go anywhere without fans seeing him and attacking him, I'd plan for a nice quiet evening on the beach with me in a light green pant suit just a causal look ya know, Taylor would join me on the beach and we'd sit by a candle lit table and just watch the sun go down, watching the glory that is in the quiet setting of a bring Red sun.

We'd have salad and a perfectly done steak with baked pototoes and fresh garden veggies. Light wine to sip on would go nicely without elegant but simple mean. We'd get to know each other with small talk and I'd tell him how much he means to me and how it was he alone that made me want to listen to music again, and he'd tell me all the hiden secrets about his live that no one else knows. We'd talk long into the night and then I can see hes getting very tired and needs some rest. I'd walk him up the beach to his Limo and kiss him on the check (of course I'd have to stand on my tiptoes and ask him to bend down too) and tell him what a perfect evening it was and that it has been my HONOR to get to spend a wonderful night with a Wonderful guy, He'd then kiss me on the cheek and say it's been one the best nights he's had in a while so very relaxing, he'd then give me a huge hug and tell me it's been HIS honor to met me and get to know me, He'd than get in his Limo and it would pull away with Taylor watching me from the window with the biggest smile ever on his face and a very slight wave of the hand to say one last bye. And as he fades into the distance I'd be left with a night that I will carry with me the rest of my live..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 am

Great tales. I can see them so clearly. Did you want me to write up the rest of mine or not really?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 am

Of course Tyg we want to hear it ALL...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:53 pm

We ate and talked and laughed, just as we always had and after, Taylor and I washed dishes quickly and we curled up on the couch with our ice cream dessert, talking about the new album. As usual, he was super excited about it, and I just loved watching him talk about his music - he was so passionate about it and it caught you up in the excitement. After about an hour, we left for the club in seperate cars. We'd done this several times before and it actually worked out well - the others at the club had no idea we knew one another and thus, Tay could relax and do his show without thinking that I would be harassed. As for me, that meant I could listen to the crowd and be able to give Taylor feedback on what music the crowd enjoyed. At the end of the night, we each took off and met back up at my place after.
As expected, the concert was wonderful - and filled with little, hidden messages to his friends and family in the audience. Afterwards, when I got back home, I took a quick shower and played on the computer for a bit until Taylor rang the doorbell. I knew it was him, so I just answered the door in my pajamas - a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that proudly proclaimed that "Musicians do it on stage and with rhythm." Taylor just shook his head as he came in, still sweaty from performing. "Your clothes are in the bathroom." I said, distractedly, returning to my computer. He nodded, kissed my forehead, and went in to take his own shower. When he came out, drying his hair with a towel, he perused the videos on my shelves. "We going to watch a movie, sweetheart?" He asked. I nodded. "In a sec - gotta finish grading these papers. I'll make popcorn."
"I'll fix us something to drink, then." He said, humming. He looked good in his lounge pants and undershirt, but I was trying...unsuccessfully...not to pay attention. I sighed. It was no use. There was no way I could concentrate with him around. And, I rationalized with myself, it was only Friday - I had all weekend to get the papers done. I got up and went to the kitchen to pop some popcorn. When I got back in the living room, I found Taylor lounging on the couch, playing his acoustic guitar softly. He spotted me and a big smile curved his lips. "Hey, baby." he said, putting the guitar down and making room on the couch. He patted a spot in front of him and held his arms open wide. I settled into the spot comfortably with a big bowl. Taylor sighedas he slid his arms around me comfortably and started the film. Within 20 minutes, I had fallen fast asleep, secure and safe, in Taylor's arms......
The end
~tyg
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 am

*big dreamy sigh*
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Aren't they wonderful? Everybody has done such a good job making up such lovely dates.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:16 pm

I wish I had more time (sigh( my PC crashed. I am still fixing it.. Deb is getting me a new one once her check comes.. (sigh) guess Tay is just to hawt for this old thing
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:18 am

May I tell everyone about my perfect date with Taylor? I really love reading the ones already posted. Very nice!
Well, here it goes...

It's Friday morning. I had arrived at my hotel and was getting very anxious to meet Taylor for a planned day of fun. I checked the time...9:00 a.m. He would be at my door in half an hour or less. I was pacing back and forth wondering if what I was wearing was OK. I looked in the mirror. Hmmm, jeans, sweater and a good pair of walking shoes. My makeup and hair looked good. At least I think it did. Oh well, I didn't have time to deal with it. Was I scatter-brained or what? Darn right! This was Taylor. Tall, handsome with a warm smile and gorgeous eyes that made me melt everytime I looked into them. What am I going to do?, I thought.

At 9:20 there is a knock on my hotel door and I rush to open it. To my utter delight Taylor is standing in the door way looking more handsome than I could ever imagine possible. Jeans, a light blue button-down collared shirt with a dark blue blazer over it. The good Lord certainly knew what he was doing when he created this guy I thought to myself. Taylor walks through the door and says "Hello Denise. What's the plan for the day?" Just the voice alone has me melting into a puddle of jelly. But I take a deep breath. I have got to keep my composure.

"Something alittle out of the ordinary if you don't mind, Taylor", I tell him. "Cool. Where do we start?" I smile my biggest smile ever and he laughs. "I love your smile Denise. It lights up your beautiful blue eyes and makes them sparkle." I blush. "Thank you Taylor." I'm so out of breath listening to that voice of his. Get a grip on yourself Denise I'm thinking. Make this thing work. "Ok, have you got a good pair of walking shoes on?", I ask. He looks down at his boots. "Hmmmm, not really but I can change that quick enough." "Ok Mr Hicks, lets change your shoes and get started."

We leave the hotel and stop just shy of the limo waiting to take us wherever we want to go. I stop Taylor and say..."Are you ready to do some walking?" He's intrigued. "Sure, where are we walking to?" I point down the street. "That way." He laughs and says..."Well, we better get going then." Our walk takes us through some cute little shops and we find ourselves hunting for unusual gifts, nic-nacs and other things. One of our first stop is at a bookstore. We compare authors. We find books we've both read and liked. And we laugh as we crique both good books and not so good ones. As we leave the bookstore and head further down the street he takes my hand in his. The simple gesture means alot. It means we feel comfortable around each other. That makes me feel much more relaxed. Our next stop...a music store. Inside are dozens of cds, sheets of music, instruments and posters of music artists, concerts and flyers advertising a show or two. Taylor is immediantly interested in the sheet music and flips through endless pages of old songs. He is caught up in the atmosphere surrounding him as he listens to Elvis playing over the PA system. I find myself digging through some cds and old cassette tapes. Taylor comes over to join me. "What did you find?", he ask.
"Check this out" I say beaming with pride at my find. "As luck would have it I found the very first song Sam Cooke recorded."
"That's sweet" Taylor says. "I found some old sheet music, songs from Elvis Presley, Otis Redding and some vintage Beatles. These will give me some inspiration for writing new music." We are both impressed with our taste in recording artsits. "It's the old soul in me" I laugh. He puts his arms around my wasit and hugs me. Now we are very comfortable and relaxed as we stare into each others eyes. "OMG if he kisses me, I'm done" My stomach growls which sends us both into a fit of laughter. "Are you hungry, darling?", he says. I laughingly say, "Yes, I missed breakfast this morning I was so nervous about today." "We had better get you something to eat before you faint on me." Taylor giggles. "What's so funny?", I ask him. "Just thinking about possibly giving you mouth to mouth shoud you faint?" We both die laughing and I actually reach over and kiss him lightly on the cheek. "How's that for a start?" "OK for now" He winks at me, takes my hand in his and we start looking for a resturant.

"What are you hungry for Darlin'?" Taylor asked me as we head on down the street. "I'm fairly flexible when it comes to food" I tell him. "Good answer. I knew there was something about you I really liked". He smiled that warm, charming smile.

We find a small place where the food is all homemade and delicious. We eat a salad, grilled chicken with wild rice and steamed veggies. Later we order homemade apple pie. Even the scoop of ice cream is homemade. Neither one of us could have asked for a better meal. Finally it is time to head on back to the hotel. On the way, we stopped in briefly at a jewelry shop where everything was hand made. I help him pick out something for his mother whose birthday is coming up soon. Taylor was very impressed with my taste. "I just know what women want Taylor. After all, I am a woman too" "You sure are" he says and kisses me softly on the corner of my mouth. When they say time stands still...it did for that very moment. A moment I will treasure forever. We finally get back to the hotel and he escorts me to my hotel room. "Thank you Denise. That was the most relaxing time I've had in a long time" "I aim to please", I tell him. "And you did" he says ending our date with a sweet kiss.

Last edited by Hrt~n~Soul on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:15 am

I like that one!!!!!!! *sigh* Do you suppose he really is this nice?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:13 am

~sigh~ At least he hasn't given me any reason to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 pm

I read these stories again. Absolutely beautiful! Great job girls.
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Ok here goes nothing, it's short and simple.

My date with Taylor would start mid-afternoon with something fun and relaxing like miniture golf or bowling. Both of which I am terrible at in real life, but if Taylor wanted to give me some pointers I would not have a problem with that. Then after a quick change into some dresser clothes it's off to a quiet dinner at a cozy restarant. I would just like to sit and talk, maybe get to know the "real" Taylor. After dinner we would go rent a DVD to watch and snuggle. At the end of the evening he would give me a hug and kiss goodnight, thank him for the date. I would watch him drive away until he was out of sight. I would close the door and lean against it sighing in dreamy bliss that I had just been on a date with the sweetest most handsome man ever.:)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm

All these are so so good and isn't it a shame that all we can do is dream!!! Oh but dreams do come true don't they??
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:38 am

I like it, Renee. I want to go miniture golfing with him too - how did you know that? I'm watching the Tennessee - Auburn basketball game and wondering if he too is somewhere watching.......
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:27 am

My date would be spontaneous! Whatever comes to mind....I will do almost anything, go anywhere, as long as its fun and I can be myself! I love to be a dork and be comical...I dont like to be serious right off the cuff. I d rather enjoy myself and hope he is enjoying himself too. Thats a perfect date for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could plan a date with Taylor   If you could plan a date with Taylor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could plan a date with Taylor
Page 1 of 1