Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Finally, my Grease pictures...

Go down 
+4
DreamHrt
wietzema
naynaystay71
browneyes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
browneyes

browneyes

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Finally, my Grease pictures... Empty
PostSubject: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:42 am

Here are the few pics I have, pretty similar to those already posted. I don't have a recap yet so bear with me.

Finally, my Grease pictures... 031a

Finally, my Grease pictures... 030

Finally, my Grease pictures... 032

Finally, my Grease pictures... 029
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:51 am

it's about time, haha
nice pics
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

Wow Those are GREAT, Thanks for posting...
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 am

Thanks Connie! I think everyone has put there's in now :) Hey what about Sharie? How is she doing???? Tell her to get her butt over here!
HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Those look great. Denise, you look like you got hit mid - Whoo!, doesn't it?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:32 pm

I fixed this picture for you Connie... now read the story below it
Finally, my Grease pictures... 0291

After seeing this picture my whole face lit up. Sure, there have been a few like it.. BUT.. this one.. THIS one.. ment alot to me.
Each time I cracked a joke at Tay, I would bow my head or walk away. To shy to look in his eyes to see his reaction. I was concerned he thought I was a total dork because most of my jokes were of course corney...
Anyway, this picture was taken right after I looked at him and asked if he was really smiling or showing his cheezy grin. I could hear him chuckle but I never knew if I got him to smile.....
I know this picture was taken right after I made that joke because I am holding my phone.. now look at this picture again.. then look at the other ones...
I GOT TAY TO SMILE!
Ok maybe that sounds lame.. but with all the kaos that night.. knowing if even for a fleeting moment.. he acctually thought at least one of my jokes were funny...

(ahhh sigh)

Thank you Connie!
Ok I am off my Taybox.. resume
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

I have to say, I love that. That was what I wanted most - a real smile or laugh. You're my hero, Jodie, you really are.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 am

awwwww! you guys look soooo happy!!!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 pm

That light bouncing off my glasses is the sparkle in my eyes the day after meeting Taylor. I'm still floating on cloud nine.
I heard Jodie ask Taylor about the cheesy grin thing. I wanted to die laughing. To hear him chuckle at that joke was priceless. Good girl, Jodie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
browneyes

browneyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 am

Jodie, I'm so glad you said something. It does look like Taylor is cracking up, more than just smiling for the picture. YOU made him laugh and the moment was captured. That is just so awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
TaysGrl

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:45 am

These photos are GREAT put in a Fork in me 'cause I'm done :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lorettamarie1
browneyes

browneyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks Loretta. Nice to meet you by the way and welcome. I'm on Twitter as browneyes 5119 so look me up if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, my Grease pictures...   Finally, my Grease pictures... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, my Grease pictures...
Page 1 of 1