Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor

Go down 
+2
wietzema
DreamHrt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:47 pm

She is a friend of mine. Her name is Cindy Wright.. please leave a comment on her blog
http://taylorspoeticheart.blogspot.com/2009/03/interview-with-taylor-hicks-this-and.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 pm

GREAT INTERVIEW and she always does it so wonderful..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 am

It was a great interview. But he sounded so noncommittal. Little teaser! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
poetcindy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:42 am

Hi everyone. That was bits and pieces i did not use for article. Here is the interview about the CD. he gives good answers http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1541187/discussing_the_distance_with_taylor.html?cat=33
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:30 am

If What's Right Is Right is any indication of what he told us....OMG....this will be his best work yet. I'm sooooo looking forward to hearing the rest of the music on The Distance.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 pm

That is a terrific interview!! Have you ever met him yet? It must be easier to interview him via phone then in person. In person you have to look at the "Whole package" and that alone made even me studder lol
Seriously though.. your interviews are getting so much more artistic. You are really getting in depth with his creativity and that is what he enjoys talking about the most!
Again great job!!
Back to top Go down
poetcindy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks Dreamhrt. No I never have met Taylor. Hoping I do some day. But not sure that will happen. The one concert I went too those I was with had already met him several times so they didn't go to the bus and I did not have the guts to go by myself lol Yes I am still kicking myself. Even hubby complained when I got home and told him. He said your once chance to meet him and maybe your only chance and you did not do it. He asked if I lost my mind lol
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Great job Cindy & if you havent met him yet you need to.He's more beautiful in person than on YV or pix
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Well Cindy, we dont live to far apart.. maybe when he tours we will go together!! I see a meet and great in your future!!!
Back to top Go down
poetcindy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

LOL Dreamhrt So a road trip :) Still not sure if I could walk up to him lol And it would be even worse than when I first met Bucky Covington. All I said to him was I interviewed a few months back. He said Awesome. great to meet you sweety and I walked away. never said who I was or anything. lol I only went up to him the first time was because my little girl is in love with him and had to let her meet him.
Back to top Go down
poetcindy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:18 pm

This is my daughter meeting Bucky the first time
Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Sisbucky

and this is a meet and greet last summer

Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Buckysis

She told her friend when he put his arm around her she was screaming in her head lol Oh Yea she is in love :) Now to get her to meet Tay he will win her heart to "))
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Those are great pics.

And I totally agree with Jodie and Penney. When you meet Tay it will be awesome. He is such a sweet man. (not to mentions drop-dead gorgeous)
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:50 pm

SHE MEANS DROP DEAD lol
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Deb would kill to meet Buckey lol (well almost anyway)
Cindy I was scared to death to meet Taylor, but ya know as soon as he walked in the door everyone froze but me.. I had to break the ice and walk up and shake his hand and introduce myself first! Talk about being put on the spot!! BUTTT ya know.. I felt as if I knew him all my life and that he was an old friend.. to a degree.. I never dare to cross uncharted borders. My point is.. he acts like he is just one of the guys... It was awsume
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Jodie is right. He makes you feel so comfortable. He acts like a regular person not one of those stuck-up snobs. He very kind and sweet.
Back to top Go down
poetcindy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Oh yes I am very sure he is :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm still scared to death of him, but I made it through. We'll get you there, Cindy. I feel sure he'd love to meet you. And it would be HIS honour and privledge to boot.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor   Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's Poetic Heart interviews Taylor
Page 1 of 1