Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! Empty
PostSubject: Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!   Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Normally I dont like to post stuff from TMZ. There always dissing Tay. However, I love Taylor's reaction to them being there and His reaction to what's going on...
The drama started after Taylor's show at the Roxy -- which the "American Idol" WINNER(?) performed in front of an audience of people who got their tickets for free because nobody would pay actual money for them.

The cops came, the cops helped a drunk chick, and then the cops got back in their car, flipped on the sirens and chased after something else. It was super intense, but we only caught bits of it ... because, for some completely unknown reason, our guy thought keeping the camera on Taylor Hicks would provide better material.

Even Taylor Hicks knew Taylor Hicks couldn't compete with that.

I couldn't embed the video so just click on the link below to watch it
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=738c1cca-dd2e-409d-ba18-e6ac3e190b96
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!   Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm

That was actually entertaining. Really.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!   Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 am

Cool I couldn't get the video to play but I could hear it. Sounds like our Taylor was happy with the crowd that came out for the show. Sorry to hear sales were not so good for the show and tickets were being given out free. I know I would have paid big bucks to see Taylor if I lived in that area which thankfully I don't as I hate the L.A. area. Southern California is such a zoo when it comes to traffic and some of the people.

Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! 833804 Sure hoping Taylor makes an appearance close to my location. I would just love to once again see our Taylor man.

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!   Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 am

hehehe, that was entertaining. Taylor handled it with such grace. Life is Southern California hasn't changed a bit since I lived there some 22 years ago.

I'm with you CC. I would pay BIG bucks to see Taylor perform. Only because I know I'll be getting a great show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!   Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cops, Drunk Chicks ...and Taylor Hicks?!
Page 1 of 1