Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

My Take On The Idols

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

My Take On The Idols Empty
PostSubject: My Take On The Idols   My Take On The Idols Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:18 am

Hi. After viewing the idols on Larry King last night, this is how I see things happening in the future and keep in mind this is only my opinion.

Kris - will have a loyal group of fans and may be a one-hit wonder however I think he could be like others who become great arrangers and producers.

Adam - definitely a rock star who I think will go far especially if he teams up with the likes of Queen and Slash.

Danny - sadly I am not so sure he will do well in the business. I think his loyal fans will buy his music because he does have a great voice however he also is quite opinionated and this may be trouble.

Allison - a sweet girl who will get the rock career she wants although I do not think her base is that strong to sustain longevity.

Matt - cute guy who can sing and may have some impact in the music business. He too can arrange music.

Lil - for some reason I do not think she will make it that well into the music business.

Scott - he will have the option of being a shining star I think in small clubs although he may make a record.

Anoop - if he puts out music in the ballad area I think he could have a nice career.

Megan - she is another one I see going nowhere with her career.

Michael - I think he will have a shot in the country field.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

My Take On The Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Take On The Idols   My Take On The Idols Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi CC

you know what?? I agree with you on all of them except Kris.. Go figure right??

I think if Kris makes it out of this AT&T thing he'll do very well and can use the arrangering and producering as a huge assest and something to fall back on..

Adam, I think he'll do very well, but I've heard he signed a contract already with RCA and not so sure how that works with going off that to join Queen or any other band. I guess it's up to Adam to decide which is more important..

Danny- I really see him as a Mandisa of season 9, He'd be great with the Christian music type..

Allison- with the right kind of backing I think she'd do well but she's so young yet that who knows what the future will hold for her.

Matt- I think Matt has to decide what his music type is first, I remember him saying he'd love to do rock but he's better at the soul, R & B type..

Lil- I so agree with you, don't think we'll hear from her again...

Scott- has so much going for him, he's got a good voice but don't think it would get him far, he's got the education to do a lot of different things in the music world though..

Anoop and Megan- I so agree with you 100%

Michael-- Again I agree he'd be great in Country and he's a great song writer as well, Or so the other Idols have said, he's wrote many songs already but nothing that has been done..
Back to top Go down

My Take On The Idols
Page 1 of 1