Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Latest news from Crystal Bowersox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Latest news from Crystal Bowersox Empty
PostSubject: Latest news from Crystal Bowersox   Latest news from Crystal Bowersox Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Crystal Bowersox's Debut CD Due Later This Year

June 22, 2010
Related Stories
Adam Lambert Knows Not to Sleepwalk Through His Post-Idol Career
Crystal Bowersox, Boyfriend Split Just Before 'Idol' Finale
Paula Abdul's Cameo a Reminder of What 'Idol' Now Lacks
Simon Cowell Is Overrated: A Reviewer Gives Idol's 'Mean Judge' Taste of Own Medicine
Paula Abdul May Return for 'Idol' Finale

Advertisement

"American Idol" runnerup Crystal Bowersox's first album is due out later this year, 19 Recordings/Jive Records said Monday.

Bowersox, 24, is preparing for the upcoming "American Idol" Top 10 concert tour, which kicks off July 1 at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit.

"Bowersox, who hails from Ohio, began playing music at 10 years old. Her bluesy, folk rock sound, which was influenced by the likes of Melissa Etheridge and Janis Joplin, made her a favorite early in the competition. Bowersox says her success on the show was inspired by her 1-year-old son," the label noted in a news release.

"I'm really grateful to be given this opportunity to make an album and let people hear my music," Bowersox said. "And I'm looking forward to working with all of the folks at 19/Jive."

"In addition to being a gifted singer, Crystal has demonstrated that she has a dynamic stage presence and fans really connect with her sincerity and straight-forwardness," said Barry Weiss, chairman and chief executive officer of RCA/JIVE Label Group. "Crystal is in a league of her own and we look forward to working with her."

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Latest news from Crystal Bowersox   Latest news from Crystal Bowersox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 am

woo hoo I just read this on another news site and am so looking forward to getting her music. I am just hoping they do not screw up her music like they did with Bo. I like that southern rock and definitely do not want another "pop" star. Guess Crystal was pretty shocked about her split with her guy Tony. He certainly picked the wrong time to dump her (just before the finale). Kudos to her for being strong and giving some great performances in spite of it all.

Side note: Sure hoping some of the other idols from this season get contracts.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Latest news from Crystal Bowersox   Latest news from Crystal Bowersox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 pm

I know what you mean. Now I have music from two of my favorite Idols to look forward too. And I so agree. I hope some of the other Idols get contracts too. Would love to buy some music from Aaron Kelly and Michael Lynche as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest news from Crystal Bowersox   Latest news from Crystal Bowersox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest news from Crystal Bowersox
Page 1 of 1