Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

voting rounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

voting rounds Empty
PostSubject: voting rounds   voting rounds Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 pm

who are you hoping will make the voting rounds this season?

anyways i have to say i didn't watch the whole thing thursday, just the second half. I thought it was disappointing as no one really stood out.

I was also very disappoint that a lot of these kids did a repeat of their audition. I'm not saying they weren't good but i would like to hear what else they could have done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

voting rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: voting rounds   voting rounds Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 am

While we have yet to see all who made it through, here are a few I do hope make the voting rounds.

James Durbin
Brett Loewenstern
Jacee Badeaux
Casey Abrams
Mark and Aaron Gutierrez
Stefano Langone

On my maybe list are:

Chris Medina
Rob Bolin
Jacqueline Dunford
Hollie Cavanagh
Naima Adedapo
Paris Tassin
Robbie Rosen
Scott McCreery
Jackie Wilson
Jerome Bell

I think for the voting rounds they are only picking 20. So far I have picked 17 I hope make it through however we have yet to see the others they didn't show so my list might change. Once again I am picking more guys as they just seem more talented.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

voting rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: voting rounds   voting rounds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 am

I have to agree 100% with Cc 's list with the exception of Casey Abrams. I don't remember hearing this audition so I'll try looking it up on Youtube. The only other name I would add to that list is Chris Medena. I really like him too. Jerome Bell might get a few votes from me too.
I'm on the American Idol Crew on Facebook. The girls there are all about Scott McCreery. In my opinion he was OK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

voting rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: voting rounds   voting rounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

voting rounds
Page 1 of 1