Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12   Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 757280 Hey there! Well Hollywood week is finally here. Ryan Seacrest lets us know 100 of thousands auditioned but only the lucky 309 through all the cities have made it to Hollywood. Half of this group will take the stage on day one with the other half auditioning on day two. Each of the judges give a small pep talk before the groups of ten take the stage. I must add they get no feedback after they sing and after each of the group of ten has performed, they find out if they are moving on. I will keep this short as I let you know who is moving on and who isn't.

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 585964 Moving On

Johnny Keyser who sings "Dreamin" by Amos Lee

Heejun Han who sings "How Am I Suppose To Live Without You" by Michael Bolton

Gabi Carubba (sorry we did not see her sing)

Elise Testone (did not recognize song)

Baylie Brown (did not recognize song but this is her second time in Hollywood)

Hallie Day who sang "Natural Woman"

Jen Hirsch who sings "Up To The Mountain"

Lauren Gray (did not recognize song)

Phillip Phillips who sings "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag" by James Brown

Reed Grimm who sings the corny song "I Got A Golden Ticket" from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Adam Brock who reminded me alot of Danny Gokey sings "Walkin In Memphis" (his baby is so cute)

David Leathers sings "Because You Love Me" by Celine Dion

Shannon Magrane who sings "Fallin" by Alicia Keys

Jessica Phillips (did not recognize the song but liked it)

Angie Ziederman (not shown singing)

Brittany (sorry did not catch last name but she is the cheerleader and she also was not shown singing)

Erika Van Pelt (did not recognize song)

Creighton Fraker sings "Somebody To Love"

Aaron Marcellus (sorry did not know song)

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 412302 Going Home

Heather Youmans

Sascha Julien

Candice Russell

Several girls were shown that did not make it but no names were given plus later we see others who beg for another chance but it is a no

Travis Orlando (sure wish he had moved on)

Romero Garcia (the guy born with no ears)

Wolf Hamlin (I really liked him and was sad he is now gone)

Jenny Schick

Jane Carrey (Jim Carrey's daughter goofed up on her song)

Somebody named Joe

Altogether 68 hopefuls were sent home on day one.

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 396952 On day two the second half are performing. Lauren Mink sings "Alone" by Heart. Jeremy Rosado sings "Superstar" by Luther Van Dross. Not sure if they are staying yet as our fast hour ends on a sad note. Symone Black sings "Sitting On The Dock of The Bay" by Otis Redding. The judges stop her and ask her why she chose that song to sing. As she starts to explain, she falls off the stage. The judges and the audience are in shock over this as the medics are called. This is how they choose to end the show which I thought was awful. Tomorrow we will find out if Symone is okay (sure hope so) and I guess the fate of Lauren and Jeremy.

Be back tomorrow with hopefully good news about Symone and who else is moving on to the group rounds. Until then take care!

Johnny Keyser who sings
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12   Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 am

There was an amazing amount of talent. There are the ones I'm most impressed with so far:
Johnny Keyser
Hallie Day
Phillip Phillips
Baylie Brown
Lauren Gray
David Leathers (a little too cocky for a 17 yr old IMO but love the voice)

I was sad to see Jim Carrey's daughter Jane didn't make it. It would have been interesting to see how far she could have gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Hollywood Week Begins - 2/8/12
Page 1 of 1