Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

this year i'm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

this year i'm  Empty
PostSubject: this year i'm    this year i'm  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm

wanting the best and expecting the worse. Because i don't want a repeat of season 7 where my favorite doesn't make it to the voting rounds. or a repeat of season 8 - where my two favorites doesn't make it the top 10. So i'm expecting the worse and won't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

this year i'm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: this year i'm    this year i'm  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm with you Mae. I like several however some of the ones I liked during the auditions have already gone home. If the remaining ones I like should make the top 24 than I will vote for them until they are in the top 10. After that I am not sure if I will vote at all because usually my top favorite rarely wins the title. Taylor and David Cook were the exceptions of my top favorite to win but the others who have won were not my first choice. Not to say that the other winners did not have talent but I usually wanted the runner-up to win.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

this year i'm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: this year i'm    this year i'm  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:58 pm

I hear you both. I'm watching this season a whole lot differently than I have in the past. Although I will admit most of my favorites made it into the Top 24 and beyond. Several of them even won. (Taylor, David C., Lee, and Kris)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

this year i'm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: this year i'm    this year i'm  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:15 pm

i figure if i expect the worse then i would be disappointed. and if the best happens - time for a massive happy dance. this year i'm  902284 this year i'm  584949 this year i'm  160951
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

this year i'm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: this year i'm    this year i'm  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this year i'm
Page 1 of 1