Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor's Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Taylor's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Birthday   Taylor's Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:41 pm

I know it's short notice, but Taylor's birthday is coming up in a few days. Does anyone know of a way we can get birthday cards to him? Just curious.
I sent one to him last year, but someone on another website was collecting them and getting them to him. We all need to wish him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Birthday   Taylor's Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:53 pm

If I knew how I would, I can ask around and let you know!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Birthday   Taylor's Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:33 pm

I sure wish I knew how to personally wish Taylor a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, that would be so great... :D
I've donated 30.00 to kid one in his name for a gift, it's what I did last year and it seemed to work pretty good..I sure wish him a realaxing and super Taylor's Birthday 195404 Taylor's Birthday 195404
Back to top Go down
taylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Taylor's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Birthday   Taylor's Birthday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:54 am

DreamHrt wrote:
If I knew how I would, I can ask around and let you know!

Please let me know if you hear anything!!! We all need to wish him a BIG Happy Birthday. I wonder if he checks this website at all. We could start a "Happy Birthday" thread where everyone could wish him a happy birthday. Maybe he would see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taylor's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Birthday   Taylor's Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's Birthday
Page 1 of 1