Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor's Accomplishments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor's Accomplishments Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Accomplishments   Taylor's Accomplishments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:43 pm

Below is a list of Taylor's Accomplishments from the last year or so, It is an impressive list and if you know of others Please add them..

[center]Taylor's Accomplisments

1. He sold over 800.000 of his debut C, Taylor Hicks which debuted at #2 and is certified Plantinum.

2. He has a book, Hearts Full of Soul, that has been on Random House's best seller list.

3. His first 2 Independent Cd's have gotten LOTS more attention sense he WON Season 5 of American Idol.

4. He's played with many established artists, such as the Allman Brothers and Willie Nelson

5. His solo concert made $ 1.9 million in sales to date.

6. He has a beautiful, Intelligent and musically talented girlfriend.

7. He's in a harmonica documentary movie including Clint Black, John Popper from Blues Traveler, comedian Robert Klien, Huey Lewis, James Cotton and Kim Wilson of the Fabulous Thunderbirds.

8. He has the Soul Patrol- a fan baseof thousands from all age groups who have forever been changed by his soulful music.

9. He was invited to the White House to meet the President and took his AI5 buddies with him, he also performed for the President at the Christmas in Washington.

10. He has been on countless TV showssuch as Jay Leno, Ellen, Dr Phil, Larry King, The Early Show, The Today Show, The View, Regis and Kelly, Good Morning America, Good Day LA, The NBA Final Four, and the Kentucky Speedway.

11. He was featured in the Ford commercials titled "Possibilitites"

12. He was named People Magazines Hottest Bachelor

13. His single from AI "Do I Make You Proud" debut at #1 and some of the proceeds from the single go to the RED CROSS

14. He has been involved in countless charity events including his two favorite, "Kid One" and "Studio By the Tracks".

15. Taylor was named the most polite celebrity.

16. Taylor was invited to Ray Charles studio and was given one of Ray's jackets, One of the people there said that Ray would have liked Taylor.

17. He was Grand Marshall of the 2007 New Orleans Endmoin Mardi Gras Parade.

18. He was spoofed on Saturday Night Live"

19. Weird Al Yankovic spoofed one of Taylor's songs and called it " Do I Creep You OUt" Taylor later met Weird Al and told him " Anytime you get Weird Al to parody you man, It's like a dream come true.

20. Taylor Hicks is the imaginary relationship with an unattiable guy for Julia-Louis Dreyful character on " The New Adventures of Old Christine"

21. Taylor played gold at the Bob Hope Charity Gold Classic and teamed with Alice Cooper and Scott Hamilton, He also played golf at the Regions Charity Classic in Birmingham and scored an eagle.

22. Taylor had a greeting Happy Birthday card fashioned from him last fall and was sold by Target.

I know there are more to add to this list, Please feel free to put them down.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Accomplishments   Taylor's Accomplishments Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:00 pm

Taylor had a greeting Happy Birthday card fashioned from him last fall and was sold by Target
OMG I never knew that! Great Job!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
merrymax
Super Mod
Super Mod
merrymax

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Accomplishments   Taylor's Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:12 am

And the list goes on....

Heartful of Soul project also going to the troops.....
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Accomplishments   Taylor's Accomplishments Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:12 am

DreamHrt wrote:
Taylor had a greeting Happy Birthday card fashioned from him last fall and was sold by Target
OMG I never knew that! Great Job!

Yep It was a great card I bought a couple of them and sent them as B-Day cards and of course kept one for my scrap book.. They were great...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Accomplishments   Taylor's Accomplishments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's Accomplishments
Page 1 of 1