Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor's Latest Blog 10/3/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor's Latest Blog 10/3/07 Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Latest Blog 10/3/07   Taylor's Latest Blog 10/3/07 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:12 am

Just to check in...
October 3, 2007

Hey there. Just writing to you to check in and say hi. We had a good time last weekend in Bloomsburg and at the Big E. When I got to the fair, the sky looked pretty dark for most of the afternoon. But for a little while the clouds broke and there was this really cool double rainbow. I took it as a good omen for the night. It did end up raining when the show started, but it looked like everyone was having great time regardless and we chased it away halfway through the show. It was a really fun show.

We took off that night and started heading towards the Big E. The night ended up being quite the adventure. About 30 miles out of where we were going to stop, our van got a flat tire. We didn't know exactly where we were, so after 30 minutes of trying to figure it out we just decided to fix the tire ourselves. Just in case anyone is curious, you can save yourself a lot of time knowing that they keep the tools for changing the tires on a Dodge minivan between the two front seats. So we finally made it back to the hotel and got some rest.

We started heading up the next morning and stopped for lunch at this great little town in CT. I think it was called Newburg. Getting up to the Big E was kind of a pain. We got caught in some really heavy traffic getting into the fair and were happy to finally get there when we did. The crowd at the show was great and I think there were around 4000 people there. All in all, it was good to be back out even for the weekend, and it was good to see all the familiar faces in the crowd. Hopefully we will see you all in Millersville.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Taylor's Latest Blog 10/3/07
Page 1 of 1