Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor in the Phillipines??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor in the Phillipines?? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:24 pm

Taylor Hicks @ The Glorietta Activity Center Dec 9, '07 4:54 PM
for everyone

Start: Dec 18, '07
Location: glorietta activity center, glorietta, ayala malls, makati city
i'll be playing bass guitar for American Idol Grand Champion Taylor Hicks at the centerstage of the Glorietta ... can't wait for rehearsals :)

http://bobbytaylo.multiply.com/calendar/item/10018/Taylor_Hicks_The_Glorietta_Activity_Center
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:03 pm

I found this today at The Right Place, Sounds like it is really going to happen for Taylor YEAH Go Taylor....They'll love him as much as we do over there...

Yes! 2006’s American Idol (and no it’s not Chris Daughtry) TAYLOR HICKS is coming to Manila to perform at the Glorietta in Makati from December 18, 19 and 20, 2007!

Now, I rooted for Taylor to win, and I’m a casual fan… but my wife is the uber crazy fan. As in CRAZY. I’ve known her for years and I’ve never known her to obsess about anything or anybody in this way. She has all the albums. Yes, ALBUMS. She has the official release, the official release Walmart edition, the Do You Make Me Proud single, and the independently produced (before Hicks got famous) albums In Your Time and Under the Radar. She even has an Official Taylor Hicks T-Shirt, for God’s sake.

I think it would be really great if my wife would be able to meet Taylor and perhaps have a photo with him and whatnot. That would make her Christmas. That would make her entire year, I think. That would be terrific!

So I’m asking anyone who might be on the inside track of this mini tour, who may be involved in organizing it, or whatever, I would really REALLY appreciate it if you could help me out. I’d be VERY grateful. I’ll give you a drawing. What do you want? Original art from Superman or Batman? Or a custom made drawing? I’ll put you on my permanent complimentary copy list, which will ensure you get copies of everything I do from now on.

And to whoever you are, thanks very VERY much in advance!!

http://gerry.alanguilan.com/
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:13 pm

oh wow that is funny! He must be an artist of some sort huh?
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 am

His wife is a big fan of Taylor's. She posts on the Boogie Board as Ms Ei. She is so, so excited that Taylor is coming there. I hope she gets a meet and greet but from what she said they have to arrive early and stand in line for meet and greet passes. When Elliott Yamin played at those venues they gave away 50 meet and greets. :eyepop: Wow, Taylor better have a stash of sharpies.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:47 am

Wow 50 meet and greets, that's great.. I bet the fans over there will love that, IF I was over there I'd sure hope for one but then with my luck I would be number 51 anyway ha...
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:34 pm

we have so much in common girl... I would be sitting in rain sleet and snow and probably loose my concert ticket to boot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor in the Phillipines??   Taylor in the Phillipines?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor in the Phillipines??
Page 1 of 1