Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Week 6, Taylor Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Week 6, Taylor Talk Empty
PostSubject: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:01 pm

HERE IS WEEK SIX. CHECK NEXT WEEK FOR A CLOSING MESSAGE FROM THE SOULMAN!

If you could change something about the tour experience to make it better, what would that be?

Taylor's Reply:
I can't think of too much I would change. Maybe it will be better one day when I am playing stadiums. Maybe it will better one day if I am playing bars. If you change one major thing, it changes everything. So, the experience was what it was, and it was about as good as it could be.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:09 pm

Awww he always knows what to say! I am so greatful to you for shareing these. Anything from Tay these dyas is worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:08 pm

I'm happy to do it Jodi and more grateful to bring it some place that is interested in reading it...
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 pm

most places refuse to post this stuff. Because it is in a "Members only" site. That just shows how stuck up they are!
Glad your not one of "THEM" or I wouldnt be having so much fun!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:55 pm

Well I am a member of Headquarters for now anyway, my membership comes up in March I think ha.. I'll probably renew it just to read, I think my post count over there is only about 5 or so. It's a nice site but would rather go where I can talk to someone ha.. I'm always trying to find new good stuff to bring over here, See what I'm doing is trying to make you feel guilty and have you offer me a personal siggy too ha ha I"M KIDDING OF COURSE,, I'm happy with what I got so don't take that seriously ok,,,
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:32 am

Week 6, Taylor Talk 600701 Thanks for posting this. I love reading Taylor's thoughts. I personally love seeing a performer in a smaller venue as it is more intimate and you feel more like you are connecting to the artist. Two examples of this is when I saw Rob Thomas and Seal in a smaller venue. They also seemed to like the connection more with their audience.

Looking forward to seeing Taylor on his next tour for sure! Week 6, Taylor Talk 316708
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:29 pm

See what I'm doing is trying to make you feel guilty and have you offer me a personal siggy too ha ha I"M KIDDING OF COURSE,, I'm happy with what I got so don't take that seriously ok,,,
Ahem, I already did offer.. ya already said no... :blue:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6, Taylor Talk   Week 6, Taylor Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 6, Taylor Talk
Page 1 of 1