Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Check this out......

If you think American Idol alum Blake Lewis' beatboxing is just noise, you should try living near the guy. The sixth season runner-up caused a disruption in his Los Angeles neighborhood late last night, cranking music through the wee hours.

LAPD responded to complaint calls after Blake shrugged off complaints from nearby residents.

"He just laughed," a spy tells PageSix.com of Blake's reaction to his tired neighbors, "he was so disrespectful, such a smartass."

Blake and a male pal were wailing away, mixing beats and even singing when complaints arose at 1 a.m.

The poor show of respect comes as no surprise, not even for Blake apparently, who just two weeks ago admitted to the Associated Press that he's "tactless and [has] no shame. I'm definitely not your kids' role model."

www.pagesix.com
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Hm. Interesting.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:31 pm

I thought when I seen this that Blake better watch out or he'll be the next one kicked to the curb.... :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Meh, who knows - that may be in the offing no matter what he does.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Him and Jordin will probably be kicked to the curb anyway. Their album sales aren't that great.

I do love Blake to pieces though and when I read that article I laughed. It's funny to me. But I put it off as "That's just Blake being BLake"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:24 am

:nono: I always thought Blake was kind of a smartass. I do like his cd but have a feeling he will not last long on the music scene so maybe he better start watching his p's and q's. ;)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:55 am

I agree he should watch himself. He wouldn't have to worry about his actions so much if he hadn't been on American Idol. He probably won't change though. But just by record sales I'm sure he will be dropped as well within the next year. I'm sure he won't have a problem getting another deal though.

I heard him say in an interview...I think on Ellen...that he never followed the curfew they imposed during AI. He said he wasn't a kid and didn't have to listen to anyone...or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:25 am

Blake taking after Taylor, huh? God, he hated them telling him when and where he could go.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis   Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cops Turn Down Blake Lewis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: