Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Empty
PostSubject: Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...   Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:15 am

Do you think when Taylor Hicks auditioned for "American Idol," he imagined that someday women would be pressing themselves against the glass windows of a club, furiously trying to get his attention?

Because that's what happened Friday night. He ended up outside by a limo, flanked by beautiful ladies.

That silver fox is living the dream.

http://www.mydesert.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080120/EVENTS02/801200317

And more:

Taylor Hicks: This "American Idol" winner may have just been bumped by his label, but he's definitely an A-lister here.

http://www.mydesert.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008801160345

And from SOS:

I just got home from one of the VIP parties for the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic hosted by George Lopez.

Toward the end of the evening, Taylor Hicks walked out of the men's room. Two women stopped in their tracks and STARED. Just stared.

"Oh my God, you're Taylor Hicks," said one lady.

"I totally voted for you," said her friend.

"So did I," he said.

(Links should be fixed)

:P :haha:

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...   Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:32 pm

The Links dont work :(
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...   Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 am

Exclamation No worries about the links Jodi, thanks for posting the important notes about Taylor. It is always nice to hear good things about our guy!
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...   Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:46 am

Someone at the Boogie Board said the story about the ladies staring at him as he came out of the men's room was from last year's golf tournament. Hey, I bet there was staring this year also.

Taylor, the ladies man, LOL. I love it. Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... 322546
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...   Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:40 am

"So did I" he said. <------That cracked me up. Way to go Taylor :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...   Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasty gossip about Taylor at the tourney party...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Taylor In The News-
Jump to: