Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

2008 Celebs Game

Go down 
+3
tygrlllie
Taysiah
DreamHrt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:51 pm

McDonald's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET

Battle in the Bayou ...
Where Stars Hooping it Up Happens
NEW ORLEANS, Feb. 11, 2008 -- 2008 Grammy Award winners Ne-Yo and Common, "Wisegal" heroine Alyssa Milano, "Rush Hour 3" star Chris Tucker, "Friday Night Lights" star Zach Gilford, 2006 "American Idol" winner Taylor Hicks, and two-time Super Bowl champion Deion Sanders are among 20 celebrities who will battle for Bayou bragging rights in the McDonald's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game in New Orleans.

The game, which also features WNBA All-Stars Ruth Riley (San Antonio Silver Stars) and Swin Cash (Detroit Shock), will air live on ESPN, ESPN360.com and ESPN Mobile on Friday, Feb. 15 at 7 p.m. ET from NBA All-Star Jam Session presented by adidas at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.

Former all-star high school point guard Gabrielle Union (Starship Dave) and actress and Touch fashion designer Alyssa Milano, will serve as head coaches for the squads while ESPN analyst Stephen A. Smith and NBA legend and ESPN analyst Bill Walton will serve as team General Managers. Mark Jones and Jon Barry will call the action, along with courtside reporter Stuart Scott. Hip hop star Lupe Fiasco will perform during the exciting halftime show.

Players will be outfitted in the new adidas NBA HomeCooked Collection. In honor of the host city, the N’awlins HomeCooked collection takes inspiration from Cajun food, Africana and mysticism. In addition to the N'awlins Swingman jersey, players will wear the track jackets and shooting tee shirts from the line as well.

http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/celeb_game/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:58 am

Taylor will be the one with the cutest legs. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 am

He does have cute legs. And cute leggies!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Well it is over. Taylor's team won! However...
2008 Celebs Game 201170
I am a fan of basketball, and must be honest here. I am glad Tay did NOT make a carrer out of it. I love ya Tay and you made me laugh everytime I saw you on the court...
BUT!
You were getting knocked down a bit and had to laugh when you did a fall and slide. Oh and dare I mention you had 2 free thows and missed BOTH?
:nono:

Good news is, I still ove ya lots and it was a fun game. Oh and yes he sure does look good runnin round in shorts... :)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:02 pm

So you were laughing throughout the game too? I'm glad I wasn't the only one! :)

It was fun watching him fall, missing free throws, and running around in shorts! I keep laughing just thinking about it!! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:17 pm

That is our cute adorable dork.. makes him more loveable!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 pm

New Orleans Stars Win 2008 Celebrity Game
Owens Stars in McDonald's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game as Hornets Rally to Win

NEW ORLEANS, Feb. 15 -- Let's hope Sunday's NBA All-Star Game is as exciting as the McDonald's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
NFL star Terrell Owens and hip-hop impresario Master P combined for 35 points and New Orleans withstood a frantic final possession by the Hornets for a thrilling 51-50 victory Friday night. Owens scored 18 points - including a dunk - and received MVP honors and Master P added 17, including the go-ahead free throws with 19 seconds left
http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/celeb_game/
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:57 am

tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg

DAMN STRAIGHT woo hoo

TRD & LEGGIES RULE woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:01 am

DreamHrt wrote:
Well it is over. Taylor's team won! However...
2008 Celebs Game 201170
I am a fan of basketball, and must be honest here. I am glad Tay did NOT make a carrer out of it. I love ya Tay and you made me laugh everytime I saw you on the court...
BUT!
You were getting knocked down a bit and had to laugh when you did a fall and slide. Oh and dare I mention you had 2 free thows and missed BOTH?
:nono:

Good news is, I still ove ya lots and it was a fun game. Oh and yes he sure does look good runnin round in shorts... :)

Hes such a dork I love that man even more now lol. I gasped when he fell toward the end. So I called Angie & she was giggling. We talked & watched the rest of the game I know my mom & stepdad had to be thinking shes freeki crazy LOL. I DONT CARE TAY IS MY MAN & I LOVE HIM 2008 Celebs Game 600701.\
They only won by 1 pt but Tay won im thrilled
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:04 am

DreamHrt wrote:

Hes DORKALICIOUS :P
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:56 pm

You people are mean.   Taylor Hicks isn't a dork.   I love him, i think he is a beautiful person and the handsomest guy i ever laid eyes on.   Taylor may be a lot of things, however a dork isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:09 pm

i've been calling Taylor a dork for years. That's on of the million reasons I love him!! it shows to me he's just a 'regular guy'

I'm a dork and Penney is a dork too. Most people I know are dork's :) That's not a bad thing in my eyes.

Dork is the new Cool. :)

We're not being mean, we're just expressing how we feel about Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:10 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg

I didn't know his legs were so sexy. I mean i've seen them before when he's worn shorts....but my Lord....he's got some nice calves 2008 Celebs Game 30989
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:12 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:
DreamHrt wrote:

We should change the Fergalicious song to Dorkalicious! :) Mainly because every time I hear the word dorkalicious I sing Fergalicious. Yes...if you all don't know I am a dork too. You can ask many people and they will agree 2008 Celebs Game 219674
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Mae- check your pm on this...
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:48 pm

mae wrote:
  You people are mean.   Taylor Hicks isn't a dork.   I love him, i think he is a beautiful person and the handsomest guy i ever laid eyes on.   Taylor may be a lot of things, however a dork isn't one of them.

GUESS WHOS HERE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
#1 Yes he is a dork we been calling him that for over a yr so do us all a favor & roll with it

#2 We call him a dork all the time it is not a bad word.

#3 You need to take a chill pill.We are not being mean he has even admitted he's a dork & we love him for it

#4 So Mae you need to build a bridge & get over it. I didn't like him being called a dork at first either but I embraced it & know its not a bad word Its a good word and now hes DORKALIUCIOUS

I'm not being mean to you or anything I'm stating facts U already know what Im like mean.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Angie wrote:
i've been calling Taylor a dork for years. That's on of the million reasons I love him!! it shows to me he's just a 'regular guy'

I'm a dork and Penney is a dork too. Most people I know are dork's :) That's not a bad thing in my eyes.

ilvdorks
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Angie wrote:
TaysLadybug wrote:
DreamHrt wrote:

We should change the Fergalicious song to Dorkalicious! :) Mainly because every time I hear the word dorkalicious I sing Fergalicious. Yes...if you all don't know I am a dork too. You can ask many people and they will agree 2008 Celebs Game 219674

YES she is I have met her in person LOL & used to talk to her on teh phone for hrs So we can both tell you we r BOTH DORKS ilvdorks
lUF YA ANGIE kissy
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Angie wrote:

I never thought dork as being a good thing or cool. I guess you are trying to say that you think Taylor is cool, right? Which is good i guess.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:33 pm

YAAAAAAAAAY She gets it  

Yes Taylor being a dork is a great thing. As angie stated earlier

Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:29 am

Dork is not a bad thing - in this case, it simply means he is silly. Remember hose old Merrie Melody things where Bugs Bunny would hold up a sign and it would say something like "He's silly, ain't he?" That's what we mean. We love that about him - it makes him more real, more approachable. Do we find Tay sexy? Yes, and the dorkiness is a lot of the reason why. It makes us laugh, which is bar none the sexiest thing in the world. Yes, he's a genuine, beautiful soul, who makes me ache sometimes he's so pretty, sings and plays like a dream, and will unwittingly own my heart as long as he damn well wants to - but he is far from perfect. He is human, and a bit of a geek and freak about things. God knows I am, and I actually like me tha way. I like him that way too.
And Lord yes, I laughed and laughed through that entire game - that was so much fun to watch. Tay, honey, I love you - love you so much my teeth ache- but babe, don't quit your day job, mkay?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:18 am

tygrlllie wrote:
Dork is not a bad thing - in this case, it simply means he is silly. Remember hose old Merrie Melody things where Bugs Bunny would hold up a sign and it would say something like "He's silly, ain't he?" That's what we mean. We love that about him - it makes him more real, more approachable. Do we find Tay sexy? Yes, and the dorkiness is a lot of the reason why. It makes us laugh, which is bar none the sexiest thing in the world. Yes, he's a genuine, beautiful soul, who makes me ache sometimes he's so pretty, sings and plays like a dream, and will unwittingly own my heart as long as he damn well wants to - but he is far from perfect. He is human, and a bit of a geek and freak about things. God knows I am, and I actually like me tha way. I like him that way too.
And Lord yes, I laughed and laughed through that entire game - that was so much fun to watch. Tay, honey, I love you - love you so much my teeth ache- but babe, don't quit your day job, mkay?
~tyg

Preach it sista :kisses: You should be a preacher LOL
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:04 pm

Writer! Shes gonna be a writer!!!!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Oh Lord - tyggie of the church of Taylor perv, huh? *rolls eyes* And you know, my best friend told me yesterday that I can't write. That realy hurt, too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:35 pm

You know what they say...
Jealiousy is the root of harsh words...
Dont ever give up.... I have people tell me I cant make good graphics and anyone can make a website all the time... (sigh) they bore me lol
Tay has people say he cant sing all the time... I think we all know better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2008 Celebs Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 Celebs Game   2008 Celebs Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 Celebs Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next