Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idol: Then and Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Idol: Then and Now Empty
PostSubject: Idol: Then and Now   Idol: Then and Now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Last Edited: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2008, 11:00 PM CST
Created: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2008, 11:00 PM CST

Idol Then and Now SideBar

Related Items
Links
Idol on the Web
Everything Idol

Videos

By Adam Ghassemi

It's a show that's captivated audiences for years. Taking reality television to the next level, American Idol has left us witness some make fools out of themselves on national TV, while watching others become rising stars.

One of those is Alabama's own, Ruben Studdard, who grew up singing gospel. Studdard comes from Birmingham, a city that's become an American Idol factory.

We wanted to know since winning season two of Idol back in 2003, where is Ruben now? We spoke with him by satellite from his home in Birmingham.

"I've never moved, but I am working on my 4th album now and I just recorded my first single on that album with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis," Studdard said. That may be the case, but late last year reports started surfacing that Studdard had been dropped from his recording label with J Records due to poor sales. Studdard says it's a decision he made and the media was late and wrong in reporting it. "A lot of times the media blows a lot of things out of proportion. I haven't been with J Records since, I think, April of 2007 and you know for it to be put in the press in December that I got dropped was really a drop to me, but you know that's cool," Studdard said.

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=5898698&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Idol: Then and Now
Page 1 of 1