Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Little Memphis shares his "soul"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Little Memphis shares his "soul" Empty
PostSubject: Little Memphis shares his "soul"   Little Memphis shares his "soul" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:42 pm

It first rang out over the cotton fields of the Mississippi Delta and then migrated to the streets and clubs of Memphis. It went on to influence the sound of music all over the world. Memphis, Tennessee is the home of the blues and the birthplace of rock and roll. Being raised among such rich musical history, it is easy to see why the talented Brian Less is affectionately known as “Little Memphis”. His extraordinary talent has been nationally showcased over the past two years since his good friend, Taylor Hicks, won American Idol in 2006. First as the keyboard player with Little Memphis Blues Orchestra (LMBO) and then as the organist with the Taylor Hicks national touring band, Brian Less has proven himself worthy of his nickname. His incredible musical talents coupled with his sincere appreciation of his fans have made Brian a favorite among Taylor Hicks’ Soul Patrol.
http://taylorsangels.blogspot.com/2008/03/little-memphis-shares-his-soul-with.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Little Memphis shares his "soul"   Little Memphis shares his "soul" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:22 pm

*sniffle* I miss him. I miss all of them. My friend barrowed my LiMBO CDs and left them behind when she left her husband, so I'll never see them again. Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Little Memphis shares his "soul"   Little Memphis shares his "soul" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 pm

OMG no way! OUTCH thats gotta hurt!:(
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Little Memphis shares his "soul"   Little Memphis shares his "soul" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:43 am

Yep, it do. Because they are very dfficult to get a hold of. And I miss my boys playing something fierce.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Memphis shares his "soul"   Little Memphis shares his "soul" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Memphis shares his "soul"
Page 1 of 1