Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate Empty
PostSubject: Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate   Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Im a little confused on this one.. lets see what you think..
Associated Press - March 14, 2008 5:14 AM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - The Children's Miracle Network is holding its 25th anniversary bash in Orlando tonight.

Last season's American Idol winner Taylor Hicks will be taking the stage. Also scheduled to perform are brother and sister duo Donny and Marie Osmond.

Marie is a co-founder of the charity. The Children's Miracle Network raises funds for children's hospitals and helps 17 million kids every year
http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=8015301&nav=menu577_2_1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate   Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Woah. Now why didn't we know about this long since as I could have mentioned it to my friends in the area who love the Osmond family and Tay I ask you?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
anothertayfan

anothertayfan

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate   Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:40 pm

I called about the event and was told it is closed to the public.That's dissapointing.I would've went in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate   Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:01 pm

That is disappointing. Perhaps though he'll tour in the area soon. I think he will - he seemed to've enjoyed himself when he played there the several times he was in Florida before.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate   Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idol winner, the Osmonds to celebrate
Page 1 of 1