Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks - Odds and Ends From The Clive Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks - Odds and Ends From The Clive Album Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks - Odds and Ends From The Clive Album   Taylor Hicks - Odds and Ends From The Clive Album Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:53 pm

As I'm doing my daily detective work looking for bits and pieces on Taylor's new album, I ran into a few tidbits from the first album, err, third album, that I didn't know. In case you haven't seen them yet either, here ya go!

"...Brandon Jane
Born in Mississippi, this young singer/songwriter grew up on the road playing gospel music with her family. Performing hundreds of dates from the age of 12 until she was 17, Brandon Jane is no stranger to the stage. At the age of 17 she moved to Nashville and landed a publishing deal, and for the next few years became a regular on the Music City music scene, playing every Venue in town from The Bluebird to Douglas Corner.

Combining the organic elements of Fleetwood Mac, Linda Ronstadt and Sheryl Crow her music is a sound familiar but of it's own. In, 2004 she hooked up with NYC songwriter/producer Kevin Kadish (Jason Mraz, Stacie Orrico, Willie Nelson, etc.) and decided to venture out on her own. Leaving everything she had ever known, Brandon Jane, picked up and moved to New York City and for the next two years beat the pavement writing and recording.

In 2006, when opportunity knocked again, with the chance to move back to Nashville she jumped at it. With a promising future, she has already penned a song on the already platinum American Idol, "Taylor Hicks" debut album and is performing a song in the upcoming movie "Gray Matters", starring Heather Graham and Molly Shannon...." That song was "Give Me Tonight".

"....Saxophonist Mark Hollinsworth of Los Angeles, CA, is heard on the new album by American Idol winner Taylor Hicks, and is featured on the song "The Deal." Hollingsworth is also working on his own solo album...."
http://soulthing.blogspot.com/2008/03/taylor-hicks-odds-and-ends-from-clive.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Taylor Hicks - Odds and Ends From The Clive Album
Page 1 of 1