Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

gee i am slow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Do you know what has finally occur to me?? If and when Taylor Hicks does make an appearance on AI he will post it on his myspace. I really doubt after everything that has happen, he would want to make that appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 pm

gee i am slow 833804 While I do believe Taylor has some fondness for this show and bringing him into the limelight so to speak I highly doubt he would want to make an appearance either as they have basically acted like he does not exist most of time. I think I am most surprised by Ryan going along with this as he seemed to really like Taylor. Even Randy appeared with him on the Larry King show when he won so this whole thing really baffles me.

I really miss Taylor and wish he would get back into the music scene. Also looking for that DVD he said he would be putting out. My question is: When?

Guess, we will have to be patient just a little longer and hopefully we will once again be back in the whomp!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Taylor has been through so much as far as American Idol is concerned. I feel if Randy were to ask him to come visit AI he would do it but that's up in the air.

I with you CC. I miss him too and am waiting patiently for that DVD to release. I thought it was coming out this spring. Not to mention the cd he is supposedly working on. Just taking a deep breath and continue on waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:08 am

He's gotta get releases from who owns the rights to the songs he tags. As you might imagine, this can be a heck of a project.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:37 am

I can just imagine! 🙏
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Now see I see it differently, I think if asked Taylor would be honored to appear on the show, He's always thanking AI for what they've done for him and I'd bet he'd be there, but of course the chance of them asking him are pretty slim.

I really think Ryan does like Taylor and Randy has said a few times that America got it right with the win so I think the hold up would be Simon and Nigel, and I do believe that Simon has more say than anyone really knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gee i am slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: gee i am slow   gee i am slow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gee i am slow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: