Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks

Go down 
+5
anothertayfan
Taysiah
shelovesmodernwhomp
tygrlllie
DreamHrt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Empty
PostSubject: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:51 pm

It Was 40 Years Ago Today
A Tribute to the greatest album in Rock & Roll History
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Starring:
Taylor Hicks, Todd Rundgren, Denny Laine plus more!
Performing their hits, plus the album in its entirety.

Yes, Taylor Hick's Fans!!! Your eyes haven't deceived you! This summer, you can lay them on Taylor singing songs from the greatest album in the history of pop music - The Beatles classic Sgt. Pepper 's Lonely Hearts Club Band! Take *that* Nigel!

The beautiful Filene Center at Wolf Trap in Vienna, VA will play host to the show, which will also include Todd Rundgren ("Hello, It's Me") and former member of the Moody Blues and Paul McCartney's Wings, Denny Laine, among others.
Seating Capacity:
7,028 total: 3,868 in-house; 3,160 lawn

Dates and Ticket Information:
Saturday, August 23 at 8 pm at the Filene Center
Ticket Price: $40 in-house, $25 lawn
Tickets are on sale NOW!

http://soulthing.blogspot.com/2008/04/taylor-hicks-to-star-in-tribute-to.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:28 pm

So, who's picking me up? LOL!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
shelovesmodernwhomp

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:49 am

Wish I could go to this but can't make it! :(

Maybe someone who goes will post something about it, please. It sounds like fun and I do love the Beatles and Sgt. Pepper.

I hope Taylor has a blast! woo hoo

Connie
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:00 am

I rememmber buying the "album" when I was about 14? (feeling old)
I bought it at kmart. Turns out it wouldnt play. I had to retuen it for a new one. Even though they all knew my Mom who worked there AND I was good friends with there security guard. They still hassled me. I did get a new one only later to be trashed by my ex husband just to tick me off
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:48 am

where is this, a don't see a town or state
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:24 am

The beautiful Filene Center at Wolf Trap in Vienna, VA
Back to top Go down
anothertayfan

anothertayfan

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:40 pm

shelovesmodernwhomp wrote:
Wish I could go to this but can't make it! :(

Maybe someone who goes will post something about it, please. It sounds like fun and I do love the Beatles and Sgt. Pepper.

I hope Taylor has a blast! woo hoo

Connie
I'm going to this one.Hopefully they'll allow cameras in.If they do,I'll return with more pics of this guy!
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks IMG_0947
Back to top Go down
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Maybe they will take it on the road this Fall/Winter. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm going to this one.Hopefully they'll allow cameras in.If they do,I'll return with more pics of this guy!

oh yummy love that shot!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:53 am

Gotta agree - we need a few hundrd million more, just as cute as that one. Feel up to it? I'm glad that you're going - I would love to hear the story when you come back, so please don't forget us. And Sgt. Pepper's is a terrific album. Jodie, all I can say is the unmitagated gall of some people.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:23 am

:( I want to go! It is great knowing our Tay is getting back to performing again. I can only hope that soon we will be getting the promised DVD he said he was releasing and of course hopefully a new cd.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of this event.

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks 600701
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Got my tickets, got my room, now I need a plane flight and for August to hurry up and get here. woo hoo woo hoo
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:40 pm

woo hoo Exclamation

Just dont forget about the gals who are to poor to go (That be me)
LOTTTS of pics!!!!!!!!
Im so happy for you!
👶
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 pm

(and me too!!!!!) You'll have a ball, hun.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
chill

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm going to this show! And, as you know, I read the rules last everywhere I go, lol, so I don't know if they allow cameras. But if they do, I will take pictures and lots of them. No worries! My road trip partner is the fan who took the Sweet Home Chicago video and, hopefully, she'll be taking video at this show too. She's great at capturing Taylor! I'm also hoping this show will tour around the country, would love to see him in Chicago!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 pm

wouldnt that be a hoot. Hmm deb and I just bought a GMC conversion van. with tv, vcr, and a nice comfy bed. 2 sterios and leather interior Seats 7.. so we would have room for five more.. and gas money.. its nice we will find a camp ground haahaa thats all the easy part.. finding a sitter now that just about impossable (sigh) oh well I can dream
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Thought I would post these to give us all a taste of what could be:
Don't Let Me Down

Here Comes the Sun
Back to top Go down
chill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 pm

I have no sitter worries. Let's go!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:55 pm

I do.. for three special needs boys ages 7-15
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:30 am

*raises hand* I have only one, but I so see Jodie's point.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
chill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:56 am

Aww, dreamhrt, I'm sorry. I'm new here. I hope I didn't come across to you as uncaring.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:57 am

Naw, no worries. Tell you what though, when he gets closer to her neck of the woods, you just gotta go and tell her she has to get to a show, too. Yes, Jodie, you are going. No arguements. I'll break out my wet noodle - see if I don't.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Aww, dreamhrt, I'm sorry. I'm new here. I hope I didn't come across to you as uncaring.
Not at all! Were not as quick to bite as some of the "OTHER" places. lol
You can relax here and know your among people who are "Real" and we keep it real!
HUgs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks   Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band Starring: Taylor Hicks
Page 1 of 1