Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

your best performance on Mariah Carey night?

Go down 
+2
DreamHrt
Taysiah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Empty
PostSubject: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 pm

which two contestants had the best performance on Mariah Carey night?

I think it will be easier to pick the best then the worse performances!!!

if i had to pick i would say Brooke White and Jason Casto - for the best.

Though honestly if they are went home tomorrow night and idol come to a early in that be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 pm

I cant stand Jason.. sorry I think he needed to go ageeeeeeeeeees ago.
For me by far David Cook. I think he is in it to win it. The guy has style. He knows what he is doing and he is doing it well.
David A- although great voice still has a lot of matureing to do.
Next fav is yes 8indeed Brooke. I really think she has a voice for the indrustry as a whole. However I dont think she will become the new idol. I would bet it will be david cook
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Brooke was absolutely amazing in my mind and definitely the best of the night. David Cook is the second, I couldn't understand him in the first half of the song very well but the second half I thought was amazing!!!!!!!!!
I hate how Simon compared Brooke to a Hamburger and think that because of that she might go home. I really, really hope not as she IMO was the best of the night. They were the only two that didn't bore me tonight.
I don't think it was good for anyone except those 2 to have Mariah night, and yet it still may not be good for Brooke. I am scared out of my mind at the moment. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:00 am

your best performance on Mariah Carey night? 322546 I thought all the girls with the exception of Syesha looked quite lovely all dressed up. Syesha's dress was a little too loud I thought for this song. As for who was the best of the night, for me it was David Cook all the way with David Archuleta in second place and believe it or not Kristy Lee Cook coming in third for me. I gave my full thoughts on my re-cap of the evening's performances.

I honestly think 3 girls will be in the bottom 3 and several of the professional critics feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:47 pm

American Got IT Wrong - well atleast in part.
the bottom three should have been -
David Cook
Kristy Lee Cook
Carly
and Carly should have went home.
there is no way Brooke and Syesha should have been in the bottom three. Especially Brooke sence her and Jason had the best performance last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:03 am

I thought Kristi and Jason did the best job on Tuesday night, imagine my surprise the one time that I really liked Kristi's performance she gets voted off.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:13 am

I have to say the best two for me were David Cook and Carly. They did one hell of a job. It was great. I really liked David A's performance too but like Jodie said...he need some maturing. Guaranteed though, when he does mature, watch out music world!!!! :) your best performance on Mariah Carey night? 24206
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your best performance on Mariah Carey night?   your best performance on Mariah Carey night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your best performance on Mariah Carey night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: