Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks   Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:40 pm

The Aussie hunk drops by with advice - and a quick serenade - for his devastated fans
Watch The Video
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks   Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 am

I watched Micheal Johns on Idol Tonight last night (Wed) and he said he's grateful to the fans and to AI for giving him his shot, aslo that he never expected to win this season but had a lot of fun and loved doing it, He also said that Dolly Pardon called him and said she was sorry that he was voted off but that she really wants to write some songs for him. Talk about nice...
Asked about the way he got the ax from Ryan he said the look in Ryans eyes told him that he (ryan) really didn't want to do this but had no choice. So many made a big deal of the way he went and he said that THEY ALL KNEW that someone was going. He's good and I think he'll have a great future.
Back to top Go down

Idolatry: Michael Johns Speaks
Page 1 of 1