Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

You Say You Want A Revolution?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

You Say You Want A Revolution? Empty
PostSubject: You Say You Want A Revolution?   You Say You Want A Revolution? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 pm

I normally hate these kinds of blogs. Howver I found this one cracked me up!
This new blog has decided that their mission is to enforce justice throughout the land. I wonder if they have shiny new stars to go along with with their new jobs? I wonder what kind of salary they get for being the Sheriffs of Taylorland? Does the job come with benefits? So many questions.

I became worried that I might inadvertently violate some of the Taylorland laws, and be carted off to the Taylorland Prison. So I did some searching on the internet and actually found a copy of the Constitution of Taylorland. Read these rules and commit them to memory, people. You don’t want to end up on the wrong side of the law!

We the people of Taylorland, in order to form a more perfect union, establish our brand of justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense of Taylor Hicks, promote the general satisfaction of our egos, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for Taylorland.

I - Establishment of Fandom

Taylorland shall make all laws respecting an establishment of fandom. Taylorland shall decide how one may act as a fan, how one may express their fandom, and who may be considered a fan. All those who are not accepted into Taylor fandom must be banished from Taylorland.

II - Right to Fan Freedom

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, will be established to enforce the fandom rules. This militia will be granted full power to search and destroy any who violate the laws of the land.

III - Conditions for Taylor fandom sites

No fan shall establish any site, or encourage any fandomness without the consent of the Taylorland militia. All violators will be subject to harassment and general trashing.

IV - Right of search and seizure established

There are no rights of the people of Taylorland to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects. All rights are forfeited when becoming a citizen of Taylorland.

V - Provisons concerning prosecution

All persons shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous, crime. These crimes may include, but not be limited to: disagreeing with the Sheriffs, attempting to disagree with the Sheriffs, speaking ill of the Sheriffs, or in anyway attempting to obstruct the Sheriffs in their tyranny of Taylorland.

VI - Right to a speedy trial, witnesses, etc.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy no right to a speedy and public trial. If the Sheriffs say you’e guilty, you’re guilty. No evidence is necessary, however, if the Sheriffs do decide to present evidence, they are granted all rights to photochop, alter or flat out lie in such evidence.

VII - Right to a trial by jury

All Sheriffs are eligible to serve as jurors in a trial. No citizens of Taylorland are eligible to serve as jurors.

VIII - Excessive bail, cruel punishment

Excessive bail shall not be required. Mainly due to the fact that there is no need for bail, as a person is deemed guilty until proven innocent.

IX - Rights of the Citizens under Constitution

The Citizens of Taylorland shall have no rights, except for those bestowed by the Sheriffs. The Citizens should be grateful just to be allowed to live in Taylorland.

http://makingfunofyourasses.wordpress.com/2008/04/18/you-say-you-want-a-revolution/#comment-872
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

You Say You Want A Revolution? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Say You Want A Revolution?   You Say You Want A Revolution? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:33 am

*snorts* There are some who feel that they are right in many ways. Pretty funny stuff there.
~tyg
Back to top Go down

You Say You Want A Revolution?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Taylor In The News-
Jump to: