Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08

Go down 
+2
azsoul
concertcris
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Empty
PostSubject: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 am

hello Welcome to a very late re-cap of our idols and I do apologize however I had a very stressful day yesterday as my daughter had her baby son with some complications. Emergency surgery was required and thankfully God was with us as both mother and son are doing very well today. So because of our "blessed event" I was unable to watch the show until this morning as I did tape it. Now for my thoughts of these "Earth Day" performances.

bow Ryan looks especially good in his suit with the green shirt and striped tie I thought. He reminds us it is "Earth Day" and that the finale will be using green power. After introducing Ricky Minor and the band, he does a little conducting which was endearing I thought. More welcomes to the judges and our contestants. Note here: The girls looked fantastic in their choices of dress.

clap Tonight our six are mentored by Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber who has given us so much greatness in musical theatre. At age 17 he joined forces with Tim Rice and their efforts paid off with the huge and continuing success of "Phantom of The Opera". Our top 6 are flown to Las Vegas to confer with the master and I must say his imput and mentoring skills were fantastic. Did the contestants listen to his imput, yes and no is the answer. Before we get to the performances, each of our judges give some imput with Randy calling this the toughest night for our group, Paula agrees but think some will meet the challenge. Simon reminds them to sound memorable and yet contemporary. So on to the performances.

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 295441 Syesha Mercado is up first doing "One Rock & Roll Too Many" from Starlight Express. One word describes her performance and that is "WOW". Giving a sexy performance as stated by Simon, she starts off ala Michelle Pfieffer from the Baker Boys movie on top of the piano, has great stage presence and topknotch vocals in my opinion. Sure a pitch note or two but otherwise I thought one of her best performances. Loved the cute interchange she had with Ricky Minor. Randy thinks this is her niche (I agree), Paula feels she brought the house down and Simon agrees this was one of her best. My grade: A

😕 Poor Jason Castro not only picked the wrong song to sing but he also has never seen any shows by Lord Webber and feels embarrassed by this. He should as this performance lacked the passion of the storyline. He is singing "Memory" from the show Cats. I remember how great Barry Manilow did singing this number and even today is one of my favorites by him. Jason on the other hand sounded nervous and almost to the point of crying as he sang. I did not care for this at all. Randy also felt it was a bit of a trainwreck, Paula gives a not very clear idea of what she was trying to get across although some words used were unique (wrong Paula) and Simon the truth-giver tells it like it is that he was a young man being forced to sing this song and it came off miserable and a real struggle. I will give Jason one prop as I felt the ending sounded sweet. My grade: B-

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 76735 Brooke White looks so beautiful tonight and is singing "You Must Love Me" from Evita. During her session with Andrew he mentions she has no clue what she is singing about and mentors her into finding the passion she needs. My thoughts are it appeared Jason struggled with his song but for Brooke she fought a war. She loses her lyric in the first few bars and stops and has to start all over again. This threw her performance of the song off quite a bit and although she tried to re-gain her passion and composure she never quite was able to get back her ground and the song came off not so well. Randy thought parts of it were good but overall tough vocally. Even Paula has to struggle to find nice things to say but does applaud Brooke for not over-acting. Simon mentions how dramatic the beginning was and it totally threw her off. Let me say I think Brooke is a good singer but this song was a wrong choice and oh how I wish she had sung "I Don't Know How To Love Him" which I think would have shown more of her spirit. For this performance, my grade: C

:kisses: David Archuleta gets hugs from some girls before his performance and you can tell this kid is adored. Tonight he is singing "Think of Me" from Phantom of The Opera. A diva song but he manages to give a nice pop feel to the number. I did hear an off note here and there but no doubt this kid does have a voice and I sort of liked it. Good but not great. Also he managed to keep his eyes open as suggested by Lord Webber. Randy and Paula are in full agreement that this kid is the one to beat, they loved it. Simon calls it pleasant but one of his weakest performances. My grade: B

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 924272 Carly Smithson was set to do "All I Ask Of You" from Phantom of The Opera however our masterclass mentor feels it is the wrong choice and convinces her to do "Jesus Christ Superstar". A wise suggestion indeed as Carly gives a true rock and roll performance of the song I think. Again a pitch note or two however the whole performance seemed energized with her stage presence and a very good vocal in my opinion. Loved the hippie dress look! Randy also liked her outfit and thought it was good. Paula gives her a standing ovation and loves how she sang the chorus. Simon feels she shouted a little in the middle but it was one of his favorite performances of the night. Loved that T-shirt Carly holds up saying Simon likes her tonight. My grade: B+

:rockon: David Cook can do no wrong for me tonight. He is singing "Music of The Night" also from the show Phantom of The Opera and this time sings it straight with real passion and an excellent vocal. Definitely showing range and power, he had the chills going up and down my spine. Randy calls it an amazing vocal performance, Paula thinks it is fantastic and Simon says he made the most of the song however prefers his rock edge more. My grade: A+

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 201170 I was not so sure I would enjoy this week's theme but I feel 3 of the six made it great for me. Again props to Lord Webber for great mentoring skills.

My bottom 3 are Brooke, Jason and David Archuleta

Who should go? Definitely Brooke or Jason

So in closing, I now ask what you think? Toodles for now and have a great day!

;)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 399539 I agree with you CC on the bottom two. Jason and Brooke really let me down with this weeks performances. (not that that's any big surprise for me) My top two choices are David C. and Syesha. They were stunning.
I loved Syesha and agree that this is her element. Broadway should be the place for her because she would be great. clap
Didn't like Carly's vocals on Jesus Christ Superstar but entertainmentwise it was good. 😕 David A was just OK for me this week. I'm picking Jason to be the next one to go.

As always, I love reading you re-caps. Thanks much. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Wow CC, you had me scared... I thought you got lost or was ill, Sorry to hear about the complications that your daughter had and a very big Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 ThCongrats2 to the new grandma...

Now on to the show..

Syesha finally came out of her shell and was FANTASTIC very good and she should be very proud of her performance, it was great..

Jason, I thought it was his weakest performances but will still give him a big A for effort and from what I've heard he's been very ill they were even talking phnemonia (SP) and a trip to the Dr but he insisted on being on the show and doing his part, and he did admit to not knowing anything about the song or the Cat's production, all things considered I thought he did ok..

Brooke, OMG I felt so bad for her but she messed up good this time, forgetting the words and having to start over is almost unheard of, she's a brave gal for sure.. I was surprised that Randy and especially Simon didn't climb all over that and that it took Paula to say something, She did look very beautiful, but I'm wondering if Brooke would rather just be at home, she looks very homesick and missing her husband. JMO I really did feel sorry for her though.

Carly, I liked her performance better than I have liked her in the past but I can not for the live of me warm up to this gal, WHY??? I thought she did a great job and she looked very nice, and I sure did love the T-Shirt she held up about Simon .. that's was great...

David A, Have to agree with Simon, it was weak but then for me everything he sings sounds the same, is it just me or do others think the same way? He is very well liked that's for sure and some are saying he messed up the words, I didn't catch it so not sure if that's true or someones wishfull thinking.

David C, I agree with you on David C, wonderful job wonderful.. He's showing what he has and what he can and will do and my hat's off to him.

All in all a better show than I thought it would be, season 5 this was when they started doing the bottom two, if that's the case I'm guessing it'll be Brooke and Jason with Brooke going home, but then what do I know ha..
Great review Concertcris and again CONGRATULATIONS......

Oh almost forgot,

Season 5 last night was "Love Songs" with Taylor singing "Just Once"

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 LoveSongs

and at the results it was Kellie that was sent home

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 12718
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Okay tonight for me was again overall not great again.

Syesha -16- Much more entertaining than usual for her. Was it great? No. But after tonight I finally see a future for this girl. Broadway is her place to go. Way too over the top for me but I do think she'll do good on broadway. Should be bottom 3 but I don't think she will be. Bad son choice here. In the musical it was sung by 3 guys acting drunk and it sounded better.

Jason -14- I thought the beginning was pretty good but it wasn't good in thie middle 'til near the end. Shouldn't go home but I think he just might. Not even deserving of a bottom 3 tonight, surprising.

Brooke -23- I felt for bad for her after restarting but if you just pay attention to the song and forget about that restart besides when it seemed she was really concentrating to get that one line out the rest of the performance was beautiful, just beautiful. She really got connected with the song and made us believe it. Having said that people are gonna take notice that she messed up and who knows how they'll vote. I think again she was very proffessional about it and agree with Simon there.
This was the first time this season she messed up her words and it wasn't 'cause she forgot them either it's 'cause truly she lost them. I think she was getting into the song too much at the beginning and that's what happened. She acted the song out perfectly after that. I don't think she should be in the bottom 3 or 2 after showing such class and don't think she will be. Last week even though I liked it I thought she was leaving that week, you never know anymore but I don't think she'll be down there. Notice the huge crowd response after this one. ;)

Archuleta -11- One of his worst performances to date. Possibly his worst. What was he thinking? Oh yeah he was constantly thinking to keep his eyes open, he kept trying to close them and everytime he did he'd pop his eyes back open. I don't even think he knew what the heck he was singing. Definitely deserving of bottom 3. Should he leave? I'm not sure it's down to him and Carly for tonight's

Carly -10- Okay WHAT!?! I think she had really poor song choice here. Even if ALW suggested it. I think she was off timing or something. Anyway didn't work out at all. Should be in the bottom 3 but after the judges comments who knows. And why does Simon always compliment her on the clothes that I don't seem to like?

David Cook -21- Definitely one of the better ones of the night. Was it great? No. But after coming after Carly it sure did look that way. He definitely has a good shot at winning this whole thing.

Again tonight for me only 2 good ones. What is up with that? I think we are in for a good week next week just 'cause these last 3 weren't as good. (maybe they've all been shaken after Michael left?) I missed Kristy's performance this week and think she definitely would've done better than 4 of these guys.

Song choice seemed to be a big problem tonight. The only one who picked a good song for them I think was Brooke. Maybe 'cause it was from a movie instead of a broadway show? I think there were better ones out there for all the other contestants.

My top 3: Cook, Brooke, and Castro

My bottom 3: Archuleta, Carly, and Syesha

Who's going: Way too hard to call. Again Davids are safe and I'm thinking it's gonna be Carly or Castro to leave us. The judges did like Kristy and she left so that's why I'm thinking/hoping Carly might go.

Anyway you put it this week it's a shocker. Why 'cause Jason has too many fans, the judges liked Carly and Syesha, it's always gonna be a shocker if one of the Davids left. And Brooke's was absolutely beautiful.
People will probably be expecting Brooke to go and after that restart but I can't see it happening after that kind of performance she gave. Though I'm thinking if she doesn't blow everyone out of the water next week it may just be her time. She needs to really impress the judges in order to stay in. Though after last night's performance she deserves a top 3 finish even if she doesn't get it.

Last edited by geewindu on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 pm

geewindu, Gee you give good recaps too, I've already said what I thought about last nights show, I really thought it would be much worse than it was but I thought these kids pulled it off somewhat. Next week is Neil Diamond and I sure hope that Jason is there for that, it's his style of music and I think he could nail it big time, I like Syesha but she only brings it half the time and think she's lucky she's still there JMO
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Thanks, I really had no expectations going into the night. Like usual for me, I don't know most the songs. I think so far the best night overall was either Dolly Parton or the first Beatles week.
Hopefully we get a really good week next. It's Neil Diamond week. I think Brooke and Cook will shine again. Assuming they are both still there.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:53 pm

I guess we'll see in a few hours who's out, I've already had 2 of my favorites go home so I hope it's not Jason. Someone on the AI board heard that it was Carly but I doubt that a lot. We'll see soon huh?/
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:48 am

:D Hello to all. I see we have a variety of thoughts on who did what on the show and of course our thoughts pretty much differ on some of the performances but hey to each his own I say. I do thank you for posting.

To Sandi: Thanks for the congrats. I love the picture! Our new little guy is very sweet and of course this grandma had to hold him for hours yesterday. Thankfully both my daughter and grandson are doing better.
As for the show itself, I think it is sad when anyone leaves but no matter what I already know who's music I will be buying.

To denib: yeppers I was not totally thrilled by David Archuleta's performance but this kid does have a voice and I just love the tone of it and look forward to getting an album of probably ballads from him.

To gee: I see you will support your Brooke no matter what but sorry I really thought Syesha was the best of the girls. David Cook for me was the best of the guys.

One thing for sure we all have favorites and it is hard to see them leave or do badly but as loyal fans we will be there for them in the future. Again thanks to all who posted.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:20 am

So CC what is the little guys name? Love hearing what people name baby's it's fun to hear.

As for the show., well of course we all know now that Carly is gone and I agree CC it's hard to see anyone go and I am so suprised that it was Carly I honestly thought it would be Jason or Brooke, and had it been Jason I would not have voted any more, simply for fear the one I voted for would get gone. Anyway I posted my thoughts in the results thread..

I will say that amoung all of us that are Taylor Hicks fans we seem to have different favorites this season and in a way that's good because to me that means Taylor was and is just the type of guy to attract different people and different types. right??
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:58 am

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 322546 Hello again Sandi. I know what you mean about voting. Now that Carly is gone I will not be voting anymore. I think Syesha may be the next to go as her fan base is not as strong as the others. In reality I do not care who wins as most of my favorites are now gone. I will of course still be rooting for the two Davids but as mentioned before winning the title is just bunk as they say.

Our newest addition was named Hunter Daniel. The name Hunter was chosen as it is different from the usual array of names that people choose to name their kids and we all liked it. Daniel was chosen to honor my brother who passed away in 2005. I would have preferred the baby to be named Daniel Hunter but of course that was not my choice to make. If the baby had been a girl, she would have been named Crystal Rose to honor myself and one of the grandmothers. My daughter was "fixed" so no more children for her and for me that is a relief. Sorry to say my energy level is going downhill and taking care of the new baby will be somewhat of a struggle but I will give it my best shot. Anyway, good hearing from you!

;)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 am

I think you could be right about Syesha, it'll be either her or Jason, but I do look for Jason to do better next week with Neil Diamond as the mentor, Heck I'm just looking forward to seeing ND himself ha.. and if and when Jason goes I'm done voting as well, I should have quit after DAvid but what the heck. I'll watch as I am a DIEHARD Idol fan but it sure is different this season.

Oh I like the name CC, either version of it is very nice.. It's always fun to see IF they grow up to look like their name ha.. I hated my daughters name, did not want to name her Samantha in any size shape or form but now that she's 33 she looks like a Samantha ha..
Boy I know what you mean about the energy level as well, I had all three of my granddaughters here OVER NIGHT a couple of weeks ago and I was tired for a week ha.. All I can say is that I am so glad I had my kids when I was young ha... I don't think I'll get my grandson, My daughter is not married anymore and not looking and my son has the 2 they planned on having and I think they'll call it quits But I wouldn't trade one of my "girls" for a boy now not for anything. Who needs boys right??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:24 pm

I totally spaced off that you have a new addition to your family CC. I'm so sorry. A huge congradulations on the newest member of the family. That's awesome! :)

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 677486 I was shocked last night to see Carly go home. Even though I wasn't thrilled with her performance I thought it was OK enough to keep her in the running. I expected her to move on to next week and see either Jason or Brooke go.

I swear I'm beginning to think this season is somewhat of a populartiy contest. I believe either Randy or Simon mentioned it too. Oh well, it's America's vote.:noidea:
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Congrats on the little one there. We've had two join our ranks here - Nieces Emily Dahlia and Anna Imogene.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:13 pm

;) Thanks Tyg and Denib. Also belated congrats to you Tyg. Our little guy is a little jaundice today but if all goes well they might be coming home tomorrow. The doctor thought this might be a big baby as my daughter at birth weighed in at 9 lbs 12 ozs and the dad of Hunter weighed 10 lbs at birth. However Hunter only weighed in at 6 lbs 13 ozs so it was a real shock to us all. Seems she had a huge amount of afterbirth which caused some of the problems. I am a little nervous as it has been a long time since I dealt with a baby. My other grandsons are 9 years old and 24 years old. So this is really starting all over again.

He sure is a cutie though. 👶
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 pm

It makes me more excited for the arrival of my newest grandson coming in August. I love babies. They are so sweet.

Your right about one thing CC. It gets alittle nerve racking to be around those little ones as we get older but it's well worth it when we see them, huh? My three grandsons are 10, 6 and 2. The granddaughters are 23 months and 16 months. Love them all to pieces.:kisses:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 pm

I personally want to thank you CC for doing such a great job on these re caps. This site would not be much of anything without members like you. Thank you so much for joining in and keeping up with posts! You do a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:36 am

DreamHrt wrote:
I personally want to thank you CC for doing such a great job on these re caps. This site would not be much of anything without members like you. Thank you so much for joining in and keeping up with posts! You do a great job!

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 527840 Jodi. I do enjoy doing the re-caps and hearing others thoughts. I appreciate that you let me do this. Only four weeks left of this season and I know I will miss this.

You take care! Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 322546
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:30 am

concertcris wrote:
DreamHrt wrote:

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 527840 Jodi. I do enjoy doing the re-caps and hearing others thoughts. I appreciate that you let me do this. Only four weeks left of this season and I know I will miss this.

You take care! Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 322546

Oh My Only 4 weeks left and then what will we do?????? Another whole summer and fall with no American Idol to complain about and no recaps OH NO/ What will we do!!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:29 am

Just like what were doing with Taylor. Enjoying the memories lol
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:31 am

I was afraid of withdrawls after AI leaves the air in four weeks but then starting sometime in May another favorite of mine will begin....So You Think You Can Dance! Really got into it last season and want to see if it's anywhere near as good this season. (hope so) 🙏

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 527840 I want to thank you too CC for the great re-caps of AI. I got a chuckle out of some of your thoughts and loved how you broke things down to make sense. (does that make sense?) Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 930608
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:58 pm

I am with the others - I always love reading your take on things. Thanks for doing them so diligently and eloquently.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:01 pm

A whoo Hoo for so you think you can dance! Another fan here!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:27 pm

:) Okay gang, you are going to make me start blushing with all this praise.

woo hoo I also am a huge fan of that show "So You Think You Can Dance". Personally I have watched it every season. Last year I just adored so many of the dancers it was hard to pick a favorite. One last note, not sure if any of you know this but I live near Reno, Nevada and my daughter is taking me to see a dance show like this called "Floor Play" this summer. It is my birthday gift from her. We would go now but she is the one who just had the baby so have to wait awhile. Oh darn. Just kidding. wiggle

At least we can compare notes on that show to get us through the summer.

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 675627
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Pretty sad that this is a Taylor Hicks forum and we have to rely on American Idol and fox shows to keep us going. Tay where are you???
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:53 am

:sad: I know what you mean Jodi. I miss him too!

Where oh where is that georgeous man with his unique music. Where is that DVD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08   Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Top 6 Do Theatre - 4/22/08
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: