Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

New Reality Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

New Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: New Reality Show   New Reality Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 am

hello to everyone. I know this is probably the wrong place to put this but wanted to make sure everyone saw it as it might beat those withdrawals once American Idol ends this year.

New Reality Show 295441 Starting July 20th (Sunday and Monday nights), Nick Lachey from the singing group 98 Degrees will be hosting a new reality show which is entitled "High School Musical". The ages of the contestants are between 16 and 22. As you probably know, once 98 Degrees broke up Nick had a solo career with his biggest hit being "What's Left Of Me" which actually was his way of expressing the loss of his divorce from Jessica Simpson. Sadly, Nick's solo career was not a huge success but I have always liked this guy and his singing ability. I have all the cds he ever made.

Another side note is at one time his brother Drew was on the show "Dancing With The Stars" and actually won that season. Now Drew is heavily involved as being an emcee and/or correspondent for that show. In fact last year he was the host of the "Bruno/Carrie Dance Wars" show.

New Reality Show 468517 Anyway, if you have any interest in checking out the information of the new show you can google it by typing in Nick's name and their are several articles to choose from regarding this summer show.

New Reality Show 322546 Toodles for now!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

New Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reality Show   New Reality Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Sounds like its worth looking into! Thanks for etting us know!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

New Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reality Show   New Reality Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 pm

I heard that advertised, sounds interesting, Thanks CC...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reality Show   New Reality Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reality Show
Page 1 of 1