Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Stamps! Which state are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Stamps! Which state are you? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Stamps! Which state are you?   Taylor Stamps! Which state are you? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Thanks to a good friend who felt bad that I was unable to afford my stamps right away. I am happy (more then happy) to announce I WILL be getting my Taylor Hicks LICKABLE (although they will be vaulted) Stamps soon. My state is Boston. Because that is where I was born and raised....
Anyone else care to share where they get theres and why?
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Stamps! Which state are you?   Taylor Stamps! Which state are you? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Well, I also have somebody buying mine, so mine could be either Tennessee or Iowa or hell - I dunno.
And you know, that was my first thought too. We all get the opportunity to lick Tay. Isn't it amazing how we all have such really perverted thoughts, lol!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Stamps! Which state are you?   Taylor Stamps! Which state are you? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Yup Yup all good and free.. just to bad there not real (sigh)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Stamps! Which state are you?   Taylor Stamps! Which state are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Stamps! Which state are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: