Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08 Empty
PostSubject: Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08   Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:17 pm

:welcome1: Hello gang, sorry I am so late with this re-cap but in the last two days have had to make two trips to the airport to pick up two of my daughters who are visiting. Just barely watched my tape today. I will be keeping this re-cap brief as possible.

🍌 Wow, Ryan tells us 56 million votes came in and the race for the finale was close. Of course that is not saying much as I would like to know the true numbers for each. Fat chance!

🎶 Our group sing tonight is "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" which was a hit for McFadden and Whitehead in 1979. I thought our 3 did a real good job with this number.

wiggle The Ford commercial was kind of symbolic I think for things to come into the future for many of our singers. Our 3 are visiting a fortune teller to the song "How Far Is Heaven" by Los Lonely Boys. Some spacious looking cribs and cars are shown with our 3. They all looked good in this one.

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08 160255 For all the stamp collectors out there, this week's stamp is Jordin Sparks. She looks good on it.

:eyepop: Tonight's performer is Fantasia and omg what is up with the bright red hair. Also looks like she has gained some weight and is now wearing braces. She screams her song out called "Bore Me" off her second album and for heaven's sake you could barely understand the words through most of it. One prop to her is she certainly got the audience involved. However the highlight of this song was the look on Simon's face which was priceless. He looked like what the hell was that and boy I agree.

clap How wonderful for each of our three contestants who looked like they had great home visits which brought each to tears. I am so glad to see them support their idols.

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08 322546 Now for the results. Each contestant came out and heard their re-cap of the night before, we saw their home visits and also their journey to get to this point of the show.

First to be sent to the finale was David Archuleta. He looked stunned. David Cook seemed more solemn when Ryan announced that he also would be in the finale. Syesha took her elimination well I thought and once again sang the Alicia Keys song.

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08 201170 So as predicted we have a David/David finale and I frankly am glad because each is very talented and no matter who wins will get a contract. I have a feeling David Archuleta may take the win but feel David C. deserves it more for being so different and unique this season.

Exclamation So soul patrollers I will now call this a wrap and as always wish you a great week ahead.

;)
Back to top Go down

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Results - 5/14/08
Page 1 of 1