Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Empty
PostSubject: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:03 pm

American Idol season 2 winner Ruben Studdard is getting into the nightlife business with plans to open a restaurant/club in his hometown of Birmingham, Alabama. The as-yet-unnamed spot will serve up "Southern food with a twist," Studdard told EW.com on the season 7 finale red carpet, and host "national headlining acts" in a live performance space with a capacity of 600. "My dream is to have John Mayer play on opening night," Studdard said. The club will be located in downtown Birmingham's new entertainment district, The Forge, which is undergoing an $80 million renovation scheduled to finish in summer 2009. According to a local report, comedian Jeff Foxworthy is also in negotiations for his own venue in the area, and Studdard reveals that another Idol winner is setting up shop nearby: "Taylor Hicks is opening a bar around the corner from me, so it's gonna be big." Now all the neighborhood needs is fellow Alabama native Bo Bice to join in and Birmingham could become the country's prime Idol destination.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/05/ruben-studdard.html?xid=email-alert-americanidol-20080523-item3
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:25 am

Taylor Rocks I am hoping this new district will be a huge success. Once the nightclubs are open I plan on saving my money and going for a visit there!
How awesome would that be if Bo joined in.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:23 am

That would be fun. By that time, I should be living there - we're having us a party, you know. Maybe that's what we'll do for entertainment that night....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
cmas

cmas

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:36 pm

That would be Awesome! I have never been to Birmingham but would love to see it!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:45 pm

you and me both!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:00 am

Well, then, there we go!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:48 pm

I may just have to crash that party!

Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots 24774
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:25 pm

It wouldn't be crashing if you are invited - which you are *eyes narrow* and I want everyone to join us, too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 pm

oh hell let her crash it, its more fun!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:29 pm

:ras:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm think I better Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots 930608 on that one
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:10 am

Hmmmmmm.........Okay.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots   Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks to open Alabama night spots
Page 1 of 1