Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:33 pm

All three local New York TV news stations (WABC, WCBS, WNBC) should be streaming video on or around opening night, so watch those stations if you're in the area. If you get any media, let me know and I'll post it here! He has his own dressing room at the Brooks Atkinson Theater, so if you are sending him anything, it will get to him, personally. Send all well wishes to Taylor Hicks care of The Brooks Atkinson Theatre, 256 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, (212) 719-4099.

Cameras are allowed in the theater, but they don't want you taking pictures (but, if your camera happens to 'accidently' go off in the theater and you 'accidently' get a shot of Taylor, I'd be more than happy to post it here for you!) That goes for video as well. That said, you can snap away until your hearts content when the actors come out of the stage door when they leave the theater. They usually all sign autographs and take pictures with fans. We know Taylor is GOOD at this, eh? He loves his fans and will accomodate all of them, I'm sure.

Doors open 1/2 hour before the performances. Dress is casual.

The rep from the theater said she hadn't seen Taylor yet, but the press has already started coming in!

Keep watching for promo pics and interviews with Taylor leading up the show!

For more info on tickets, directions, etc., check out their website at: http://www.greaseonbroadway.com/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:55 pm

*sigh* I love this. I hope it all goes well for him.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
emptyhd009

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:23 pm

Is there a link to watch.
Back to top Go down
cmas

cmas

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:32 pm

I would love to go to New York to see him! I have never been there, and I have always wanted to go. I'm sure he will make us proud! 🆒
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:46 pm

ive been to NY, ive never been to broadway though
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:00 am

I have dreamed of it since I was a kid - I was always a play person - involved with plays forever. So, yeah, naturally it follow, right?
*sigh* Someday....
Tay really needs to stop doing things I dream of - I have so little money!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Tell me about it....
Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE 709577
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE   Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks In Rehearsals For Broadway's GREASE
Page 1 of 1