Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 am

Great thoughts on this blog. Said what I have been saying all along. Here is a tidbit:
I recently rediscovered this fun video of Taylor Hicks rehearsing "What'd I Say?," which originally appeared on rehearsals.com. I was reminded of the brou-ha-ha that erupted within the fan base simply because he dropped the f-bomb.
For more click below
http://a-caryling.blogspot.com/2008/06/taylor-tuesday-guy-cant-win.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Isn't it funny who we can idolize a guy like Taylor yet think that he's suppose to be perfect in every way? I remember when the "F" bomb was droped and wow some thought it was the end of the world, I also remember saying that "gee, he's 29 and a grown man, he does not need US to tell him how to act and what to say or not to say. I do Idolize Taylor as well but I know a healthy young man when I see one..
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 pm

I also wrote about this topic on TRD blog. No one visited but Tyggy
:(
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm

I always forget about the TRD site Jodi, what can I say my brain is giving out on me I guess... :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:50 pm

well the link is on the front page AND on the top of this forum.. what cha need a neon sign????? (just kidding u know I lovs ya)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 am

You know, I have always found it strange that some want Tay to be what they want as opposed to loving him just as he is. Haven't people learned that you can't change people, that they are what they are and while you might influence another person, you won't turn them into something you are not...and nor should you, in my eyes. And to be honest, I like all the parts of what makes up one Mr. Taylor Hicks. His altruistic, sweet, loving, and caring side as well as the side of him that isn't quite as pleasant, let's say. He is a true gem - and gems have many facets and the occasional fault and they still shine beautifully.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 am

I love Taylor for just who he is, Not perfect but darn near there... :tounge:
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Exactly so. Not perfect, but close enough for me :)
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Well im not gonna date the guy lol Im just going to enjoy who and what he stands for and that is plenty good enough for me
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

No, me either. He'd laugh so hard, he'd fall off the barstool. But still, I love him just as he is.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Carrytaylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:45 am

DreamHrt wrote:
Great thoughts on this blog. Said what I have been saying all along. Here is a tidbit:
I recently rediscovered this fun video of Taylor Hicks rehearsing "What'd I Say?," which originally appeared on rehearsals.com. I was reminded of the brou-ha-ha that erupted within the fan base simply because he dropped the f-bomb.
For more click below
http://a-caryling.blogspot.com/2008/06/taylor-tuesday-guy-cant-win.html

As much as I don't like bad language, no way in the world would I tell Taylor to not be himself and if he lets out a bad word or two, that's okay, I love the guy just for who he is! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win   Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Tuesday- The Guy Can't Win
Page 1 of 1