Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

proof positive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:03 am

Taylor Rocks Taylor was so fantastic during this performance and yet I was so ticked off they did not give him a proper introduction.

🎶 Jordin and Ruben also sounded good on this number. Jordin looked beautiful in her pretty dress.

Not to many highlights on Season 6's finale but these were definitely two great moments of the show that year.

Thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:08 pm

My favorite memory of season 6 was the finale, I agree with you CC about them not introducing Taylor the way he should have been but I got to thinking that Taylor does everything different and maybe he didn't want an intro just to come out and do his thing, that would be just like him. He did sound WONDERFUL doing Heaven Knows and mae I'll agree with you that the season 6 Finale was better than the season 7 finale because Taylor and the other past idols were there ALL of them not just Carrie.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I like this season's finale better. Brooke was there. :hot: And she did absolutely awesome with Teach Your Children. clap Love that harmony. :flowerheart:

Now if Brooke and Taylor did a duet that would be really awesome!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 pm

well if Brooke was there it had to be better   
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 pm

mae wrote:
well if Brooke was there it had to be better   
Exactly. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Actually i was being sarcastic

that where the rolling eyes comes in

Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:46 pm

David Hernandez was there too, which made it better yet.. Rolling eyes thanks but no thanks... proof positive 1064157471
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 pm

mae wrote:

Actually i was being sarcastic

that where the rolling eyes comes in

I know but it's true in this case. I couldn't help myself. proof positive 675627 ☮
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 pm

wietzema wrote:
David Hernandez was there too, which made it better yet.. Rolling eyes thanks but no thanks... proof positive 1064157471

are you saying you like DH better the TRH
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Of course not mae, but Taylor was not on this season at all and David was, There will never be another idol that can take Taylors place as far as I'm concerned, But we were talking about season 6 Finale and it was great just because of Taylor and this season it was great for me because of David it's the one thing that made it stand out for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

proof positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: proof positive   proof positive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proof positive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: