Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Simon Becames a Fan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Simon Becames a Fan Empty
PostSubject: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 pm

i was going to put on a video of him singing 'Hold On' - youtube didn't have it, so i hope yall enjoy this one instead
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:46 pm

He sounds like Elliott Yamin here
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Thanks so much mae, I loved this performance of Davids, I loved his "It's All Coming Back To Me Know" performance as well, very good, I think the song "Hold On" hasn't been recording or anything yet, it's just a demo he did 2 years ago, GREAT SONG though..
Thanks so much mae, Loved this.
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm

I could maybe post Hold On on YouTube sometime. But I've been so busy. Not sure if I like it yet or not.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Well!!! Gee geewind, Listen again ha. I'm kidding, I of course know that David was not to popular on AI and I also know that not everyone will like this song or anything he does, it's the differences that make this world so interesting,. At least you gave it a listen right??
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Mae, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. I love this performace and I sure wish I knew how you guys did this. I liked a lot of the guys in this past season but this kid is something else, I think his voice is amazing and I still can not believe he left so early.. Thank you so so much... Simon Becames a Fan 924272
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:20 pm

wietzema wrote:
Well!!! Gee geewind, Listen again ha. I'm kidding, I of course know that David was not to popular on AI and I also know that not everyone will like this song or anything he does, it's the differences that make this world so interesting,. At least you gave it a listen right??
Yep I listened but not sure if I like it or not. Sometimes I have to listen to a song a few times to decide if I like it or not. And I really don't have a clue as to whether I like it yet or not. I'll let you know if I do end up liking it. :)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:47 pm

That's all I ask.. thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Becames a Fan   Simon Becames a Fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon Becames a Fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: