Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

now that AI is over with

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

now that AI is over with Empty
PostSubject: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:00 am

or if season 8 is as bad or God forbid worse then season 7 you may want to wait until then!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:14 am

now that AI is over with 675627 That was funny. You silly girl we just had the best season of A.I. Season's 5 & 7 rule!!!!!!! Season 6 was stinky. It would've been over if this year's was as bad as last year's but thankfully we've had the best season yet!!!!!!!!! I will always watch if I can because I found Carrie there, I didn't think I'd find someone I liked better than Taylor came along and the after last season I doubted I'd find someone good again and then.....Brooke came along and became my favorite artist of all time! Wheeee Doggeeee!!!!!! I do not think I will ever find someone I like better than her, but I watch just in case. It would take one amazing person if that were to ever happen. I highly doubt that'll ever happen. Brooke has single-handedly taken me and drawn me into her web. I don't know what I'd do without it. I know for sure I would be worse off. I'm hopefull for the future. I do not think I'll find another Brooke but another Taylor....you never know.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:40 am

ACTUALLY THAT IS MY BROTHER BOOK - HE WROTE IT!!!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE SINGER BEFORE TAYLOR HICKS???

ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:05 am

woo hoo Mae, Elvis Presley has always been my all-time top favorite artist and always will be. Taylor is a very close second. However I love music so much I do have other favorites and my widespread variety of tapes and cds do prove that.

Season 5 was definitely the best of all seasons however I have enjoyed others from other seasons also. I look forward to every season with the hope of finding more people to worship. What can I say I am addicted.

:)
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 pm

if you love reading like you love music or even half as good check out my brother's book; it is available at barnes and noble.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 pm

and way you are waiting for the book to arrive check out the videos i put in the music connection.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm

Now that AI is over I am once again watching my tapes of season 5, Boy am I hung up or what?? But I am getting a new DVD of the WHOLE season, much of it I missed the first time. I found a guy that is selling them and I ordered on and it will be here soon I'm so excited, I'll get to see Taylor do "Taking it The Streets" for real..
Sure doens't take much to please me does it??
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:24 am

mae wrote:
ACTUALLY THAT IS MY BROTHER BOOK - HE WROTE IT!!!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW MY FAVORITE SINGER BEFORE TAYLOR HICKS???

ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohh Cool!!!!!! I may just check it out sometime but at my rate of reading it'd take....carry the 1......now carry the 4......oh about a decade or two. I'm still in the middle of Heart Full Of Soul and Harry Potter 7. I'm way to addicted to music/American Idol/Brooke/internet. Now as much as I get addicted to books music is first and foremost in my life and it will always come first.

And Elvis!!!!!! I like a few of his songs but he was before my time and not something my parents ever played when I was younger. And now I have a whole slew of artists I like better but he does have some really good songs. Not a bad choice at all mae. Elvis = Cool. :thumbs:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:13 am

The thing with Elvis is he's a legend and his music is timeless, My 9 year old granddaughter likes some of his songs but my daughter never did like him at all. it's that taste thing again huh? But she grew up with the Nelson twins and the Dirty Dancing eara sure makes for a different listening oh and she loves Country where I do not care for it all that much.. Different tastes huh??
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:16 pm

actually Elvis record more country then rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now that AI is over with   now that AI is over with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now that AI is over with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: