Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

I need your prayers this time for me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

I need your prayers this time for me Empty
PostSubject: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 am

Guys,
I have been having some medical problems lately that have me worried. I have been getting sharp pains in the back of my head and headaches all day long. I am hoping to go see the doctor today. Just keep me in your prayers. Oh and if you see I have not logged in. It means they put me in the hospital....
Tyggy you know Debbies number if you get worried okay? Ill pm it to you in case
Love you guys
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:56 am

Jodi, Of course I'll keep you in my prayers and in my thoughts, Please keep us posted on what's wrong and we will all be worrying about you until you put our minds at ease. Thanks for letting us know and please take care of yourself.

I've had problems with headackes for years but for me it's just fact that I"ve gotten very use to and keep my Exderin bottle handy. I've been checked and exrayed and not medical reason so what does that tell you about me ha....

I need your prayers this time for me Angleprayers
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:45 am

i keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
let me know how you are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:36 pm

im still around today. Im waiting for the doc to give me an apt
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Got the PM, Jodie - Deb's programmed in my cell. And of course we re going to pray over you, goose. You had better call me. *looks stern*
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:45 pm

I will if im home tommorow... other wise thats why I gave you debbies number silly goose yer self (incert rasberry)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Jodi
Hope all turns out ok, and that its an easy fix, Headackes are nothing to play around with and as I said earlier, Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers will be top priority until and when we hear everything is ok..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your prayers this time for me   I need your prayers this time for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your prayers this time for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: