Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 Empty
PostSubject: Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08   Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:35 pm

hello Some new music is being released from several of our idols and figured the fans would like to hear about it. This information is being taken from Donna Reynolds who covers the chart watch of our idols on the website "foxesonidol". Enjoy!

Dancing First up is some news about our beloved Taylor. August 11th he is releasing a compilation cd entitled "Early Works". The songs are coming from his prior idol cds "In Your Time" and "Under The Radar". There is however a newer version of the song "Georgia" also on this cd. Seems our Tay is also writing songs and on a recent MTV interview he mentioned that a female "megastar" is interested in recording one of the songs. No mention on who the artist is yet but sure we will find out soon. As we all know: Taylor Rocks

:frog Our young Season 7 singer David Archuleta is releasing a single entitled "Crush" from his debut cd coming out in November. The single will be released also on August 11th.

🍌 For the Kristy Lee Cook fans look for her new single "Fifteen Minutes of Fame" to be released on August 11th as well.

wiggle Jon Peter Lewis of Season 3 will be releasing his second album called "Break The Silence" on July 22nd.

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 201170 Daughtry fans will have to wait until 2009 for his sophmore cd however in the meantime a "deluxe" version of his current cd will be issued on September 9th. The will include 4 new tracks. Acoustic versions of "Home" and "What About Now" plus a live version of his song "It's Not Over" and a cover of the 1977 Foreigner song "Feels Like The First Time". A behind the scenes DVD is included in the package.

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 322546 Finally a debut album is coming out from Jennifer Hudson from Season 3. It is due for release on September 30th. Tentatively scheduled also in September are the debut albums of Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones from Season 6.

:thumbs: Last but not least is the debut album of Ace Young which came out today (July 15th). I bought it and listened to it and I can tell you it is totally awesome! Ace fans will love it!

🎶 Well that is the music news for now. Until next time, take care!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08   Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Thanks CC, I knew about a couple of these but not all of them, I've bought Ace's Cd but haven't listened to it yet, Yeah I know I'm slow ha..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08   Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:56 am

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 322546 Hi Sandi, good to hear from you. I did not think you were an Ace fan. When you get to listening to his cd, I think you might be surprised how good it is. My favorites on it are "Addicted", "How You Gonna Spend Your Life" and "Dirty Mind".

I do know how you feel about getting around to things. I finally listened to the Phil Stacey cd I bought. It is country which I am not wild about but have to say he has some good songs on there. I just really like his voice.

Looking forward to getting the music from Melinda and LaKisha. Possibly the Davids from this season.

I am not sure how Taylor's cd will go over since so many of us already have all of his music. I know I will be buying the cd to show support for our guy. Hopefully it will do well.

Anyway, hope to be chatting soon.

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08   Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 am

Well to be honest, Ace was not my favorite, BUT that smile he has is so great and I do try to support ALL the season 5 idols, regardless of where they fall in my favorites count. I believe I've bought all the season 5 idols that are out and will continue to do so, It was such a fantastic year and they were all very good and honestly any one of them could have won and it would have been good but I'm super glad that Taylor won. I think after Taylors Broadway run and his name being more positive that more will take an interst in him, I'm hoping so anyway, I'll buy whatever he puts out even if I have it on another Cd or not, Gota support him ya know ha..

Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08   Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idol "Music" News - 7/15/08
Page 1 of 1