Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Kevin Covais

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:27 am

Kevin Covais 322546 Hey gang. I was watching television and an ad came on about this new teen movie called "College". Imagine my surprise when I saw that Kevin Covais is one of the stars of the movie. I doubt I will see it as I am not into these "teenybopper" movies but just thought if there are any Kevin fans out there they might be interested. By the way the movie hits the theatres on August 29th.

Best of luck to him!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm

that is awesome, i am far from a teen anything, however i like Kevin since his audition and was sad when he didn't make it to the tour, that he deserve that, and glad to see things are working out for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 pm

I liked Kevin, he was young kid that was trying to follow his dream and on the AI board they were talking about the best looking top 10 I of coures put down season 5 with a picture of all 12, someone posted that they wouldn't consider Kevin "good looking" I thought at was so rude because he was barley 16 on the show and had a lot of growing to do, I 'm proud of Kevin, he handled himself like a young man and I'm happy he's doing so well.. Thanks CC
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm

i think he is a cute kid
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 am

:) For me Kevin was just okay as a singer but what did impress me was his spunky attitude during the show. I liked his personality alot and yes he is a cute kid. I am glad he is finding success. By the way, he was featured on Paris Bennett's cd on one of the songs. Sadly Paris's cd did not do well. Which brings up another thought. I wish Paris had done a cd featuring music of some of the old greats. I loved it when she sang "These Foolish Things" and "Fever".
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 am

I was not all that impressed by his vocals, but I just liked him. That being said, I think he has a much better shot, for me anyway - of doing very well in the acting field.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

wietzema wrote:
I liked Kevin, he was young kid that was trying to follow his dream and on the AI board they were talking about the best looking top 10 I of coures put down season 5 with a picture of all 12, someone posted that they wouldn't consider Kevin "good looking" I thought at was so rude because he was barley 16 on the show and had a lot of growing to do, I 'm proud of Kevin, he handled himself like a young man and I'm happy he's doing so well.. Thanks CC

i am surprise they said that about Kevin and not about Chris Daughtry or Elliott Yamin.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 pm

i guess Paula, Randy and I are over 80 cause we like Kevin,

Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 pm

I guess you can count me in on the over 80 group too, because I liked him as well, for a young kid he stood up to Simon and that took guts and he did it in a nice way something Simon doesn't know a lot about ha ha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin Covais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Covais   Kevin Covais Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Covais
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: