Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready. Empty
PostSubject: The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready.   The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 am

chill // September 6, 2008 at 12:22 pm

I don’t worry about his career choices. I worry about my own. Am I dying for him to tour? Yes. Am I dying for some new music from him? Yes. I can usually see both sides of any dilemma, whether or not I have an opinion, but in this instance, I can’t. I will never understand what is going through their minds as they “grieve.” I really find it hard to believe that there are some out there that are personally affected by Taylor’s career choices and business decisions, so much so that they have to “quit” him and go through a grieving process. (?) Sorry, but all that talk just makes me shake my head, and I think they’re right to walk away. It sounds like something they should have done a long time ago.

On the other hand, I will say that there are some fans out there that worry in a different, healthier way and they’re worried for Taylor, not themselves. They are the ones that worry that his choices will adversely affect HIM and his career. In my opinion, that’s legitimate and talking it out sparks intelligent discussion about the fickle music industry. It does not indicate mental illness.
http://taylorhicksgirlfriend.wordpress.com/2008/09/06/the-funky-white-boy-knows-best-party-hat-ready/#comment-10483
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready.   The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:13 pm

On the other hand, I will say that there are some fans out there that worry in a different, healthier way and they’re worried for Taylor, not themselves. They are the ones that worry that his choices will adversely affect HIM and his career. In my opinion, that’s legitimate and talking it out sparks intelligent discussion about the fickle music industry. It does not indicate mental illness.

this is the kind of fan i happen to be. this is what i was trying to tell a whole group of people that refuse to listen or acknowledge.
And even ended up being condescending.

Anyways thank God for this place where i can freely speak my mind and heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready.   The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm

That is why I speak my mind here and use the slogan keeping it real at the real deal. However a bad blog site took my slogan and call them selves keeping it real..
:nono:

I belive everyone is intitled to there own opinion, so long as it is shared in good tatse and not bashing anyone it allowed :)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready.   The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Funky White Boy Knows Best . . . party hat ready.
Page 1 of 1