Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

last ai contestant cd

Go down 
+2
tygrlllie
Taysiah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

last ai contestant cd Empty
PostSubject: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:49 am

what was the last ai contestant cd you bought and how would you rate it on a scale of 0-100. 0 being extremely highly disappointed, and 100 being waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy awesome.

the last ai contestant's cd i bought was and i rate it like oh 200. Yea it is soooooooooooooooooo awesome it is totally off the scale.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:51 am

of course here i should ask what is the second to last contestant ai cd you bought and how would you rate it??

for me it is Taylor Hicks In Your Time - and it like 100, or 120 or higher.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Hm. I have someone who -bless her toes - bought me Tay's and is sending it and Kelly Clarkson's after a while, so I am actively looking for Ace's I guess. No luck thus far, but I shall persevere!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Well, Taylor's cd Early Works is the last AI contestant cd I bought. Before that it was Phil Stacey's cd. And I rate it 200+. He really found his calling by singing country. Oh yeah! Now I'm looking for some Ace Young to add on to my collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:46 am

Taylor Rocks The last AI contestant cd I bought was Taylor's "Early Works" and my rating is the highest you could give any artist period. In the last few months the cds I have bought are Ace Young - rating way over 100. Phil Stacey's cd - rating 90 and this is only because I am not big into country music but he does have a few songs on this cd I like. Clay Aiken's On My Way Here - rating 100 as I love this guy's voice. My next buys will be from Mandisa, Chris Sligh, Melinda Doolittle, Lakisha Jones, David Cook and David Archuleta. Of course this will be over the course of the next few months.

One last note: Bo Bice's cd "See The Light" is totally awesome and I am sad that he has only sold 60,000 cds of this incredible work from him. As I have said before fans can be so fickle.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 am

I went to see Phil over the weekend - he has a wonderful stage presence. I might consider buying his album. And I want Bo's. I have managed to catch some of the music from it - great stuff.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Last one was Taylor's Early Works and I love it and give it a 100000000000.... It's great.. The only song I didn't care for was "Georgia" and that's just because I didn't like the song itself. My second last one I bought (which I forgot mae when answering this on AI) was Carries latest one, was the "Carnavial Ride" I did not like it at all. Thought it pales in comparison to her one with "Jesus Take the Wheel" on it, but I"m not a country music fan so maybe that' s why huh??
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Last one I bought was Brooke White and I rate it 100 and does it count that I preordered David Cook's to be released on 11/18 or something like that? I'm sure it will be at least 100 if not more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 am

clarevoyant??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last ai contestant cd   last ai contestant cd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last ai contestant cd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: